Posts created by ARIA32462

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 10:18 AM
I am having the same problem. This is very frustrating. There need to be a fix for this problem.

sniffles424 wrote:Windows 10.

I'm in the boiler room. Guide says move crates and get ladder. The arrow doesn't even change over them and they go nowhere. Hint says there's nothing to do. It says that in all 3 rooms. I have deleted and reinstalled and still can't access next steps.

Tried the Run Game as Administrator and still not working

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 18 2:11 PM
I am having difficulty trying to pick up the coin. I try
to click on I just keep getting to destroy the valve. HELP

I totally agree with fireeyes! I am tired of spending the money on games that can not be finished because of technical problems. I too used 2 credits to get this game.

I am also stuck in the same place. Can't get the castle token. When I use the hint button it just tells me to move along. If I am not wrong this is the 3rd Dark Parables that there was something screwed up.

I am working with Windows 7. I am stuck in Paris. The hint button and the stagedy guides tells me to click on the boat in the river but the mouse does not change. I can't go any further. Help!

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 9, 16 7:54 AM
I can't figure out how to get the coaster on the track. Any help would be appreciated.

ajwiggin wrote:That is what is happening to me in windows 10. Just gets stuck and only thing I can access is strategy guide and menu buttons. Tried running as administrator and running as windows xp and windows 8 still did not fix this problem. Too bad I was really enjoying the game (I have all the other 6 in this series and love them).

I am stuck too... After putting the fork crossbow together everything is moving but I can only access the SG and Menu button. The crossbow disappeared and I am stuck here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. Wow another CE I have bought and can't finish. Anyone else stuck here?

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Oct 19, 15 6:43 AM
Ditto for me too. I really thought that we had a good one.....

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 29, 15 6:46 AM
Bonus Chapter problem like the others with finishing the bridge and the game closing out. GREAT! Another game I can't finish.

NO GOOD! The third dress is still out of reach. This is really ridiculous. We should get our 2 game credits back.

Stuck on the doll dresses and can't move on. BFG will owe alot of fans not just one game credit but it should be 2 for the next CE. I buy these CE's trusting BFG that they will be bug free and that is not the case lately.

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 4, 15 6:54 AM
Stuck on the plane and can't get out in the Bonus Chapter. HELP!!!!

posted in Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 15 6:32 AM
Map Frozen

I have reached a part of the game where I went to use the map and now i can not get rid of it. If you click on a place to go I can see the scenery changes but the map is still there. Anyone know what I can do? The menu and hint button works too. After removing it and downloading it again now I can not get to the tool box under the tree. The arrow will not change. This game has sooooo many issues. Please get a fix!!!

posted in Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 15 6:30 AM
I have reached a part of the game where I went to use the map and now i can not get rid of it. If you click on a place to go I can see the scenery changes but the map is still there. Anyone know what I can do? The menu and hint button works too.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 8, 14 3:01 PM
Thank you BlueStarFish!!!

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 8, 14 10:10 AM
I am level 14 and for some reason when the counter gets to 20 on all resources it stops accumulating. Even if I pick things up or the workshop and farm give out resources the counter moves from 20. I have had this on level 16 also. Please let me know what I can do to change this.

posted in Mystery Expedition: Prisoners of Ice on Feb 28, 14 6:28 AM
I try the fix we were given everyday since it was posted and I still get "No Updates Available". This is crazy. Someone should know how to fix these problems. We get our games because we trust BF. I guess I will have start using the trial hour again.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 13 6:54 AM
I am trying to finish the puzzle where you have to put the tiles in the proper columns and when I try to put the final piece in it jumps by itself to the next open space. I don't want to skip the puzzle but it won't hold the tile it place. Does anyone have this problem?

posted in Haunted Hotel: Eclipse Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 13 6:22 AM
I am trying to finish the puzzle where you have to put the tiles in the proper columns and when I try to put the final piece in it jumps by itself to the next open space. I don't want to skip the puzzle but it won't hold the tile it place. Does anyone have this problem?

posted in Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma Collector's Edition on Jan 13, 13 10:55 AM
wariatus wrote:Hello Aria!

Travel to the location with the hut and then go to the other location usual way (not via the time device). Hope that helps!

Thanks it did!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator