Posts created by Neverlosehope

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 17 5:49 PM
Thank you very kindly, plat1098, for responding. I think I will demo them all. And YES! Vandals! Ugh is right. It's been so long since I've played Gardens Inc and couldn't remember the word I was looking for that made me dislike it so that I never finished one of the games that I purchased. Thanks again. Have a nice day!

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 17 1:27 AM
I have to admit also, that as a lover of TM games, that I have never played the RT series. I really liked the demo. My question is: Is this akin to the Gardens Inc Series TM games? The reason I ask is because I felt they were too hard and didn't enjoy them after so many levels where there were ghosts and other things that destroyed what I already constructed. Any answers much appreciated.

You can find levels on **utube. That is where I've seen answers. I don't know about a regular strategy guide though.
The breakable tray just gets smaller. So let's say it starts out with you being able to serve 5 items then it gets smaller and you can only serve 4 items at a time, 3.2.1. So by the end of the level you have to run back and forth because you can only serve 1 item at a time.
Edited to add: Just read "hint for finding mice." Scroll through that thread, it may be useful.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 23, 15 8:37 PM
Thanks so very much, Janette 5. I found it.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 18, 15 7:28 PM
Where is the mouse in Level 4-5? Any help appreciated.

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 11, 15 10:54 PM
The screw is inside the left kitchen drawer to the far left hand side. Fix the leaking pipe and then fill the glass in the bathroom sink.

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on May 3, 14 1:31 AM
Thank you very much, cstdenis! I'll try that.

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Feb 10, 14 12:15 AM
Has anyone been able to figure out how to reach the last achievement? I am stuck at leave 10 pieces of garbage in 14 places? Unless I am reading this wrong, I am unable to get pass this one. This is the only achievement I can not attain.

Thanks so kindly, Margie B.

Can someone please tell me where the central remote control is? K4 is the number on the strategy guide, but I am still at a loss. Thanks.

posted in Fix-It-Up: World Tour on Sep 3, 12 7:58 PM
Does anyone know if there will be a 4th addition to the fix-it-up games?

posted in Virtual Families on Aug 20, 12 9:07 AM
Put the item in the bottom square. If you want to make money it is best to buy the Baby Boost and then sell back for $500.

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 12, 12 1:12 PM
I haven't reached it yet either. I think the more employees you buy the less money you make. You really have to have employees multi-task in this one, I think.

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 6, 12 7:13 PM
Do you have a person AT the cheese table?

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 3, 12 9:27 PM
Thank you. I made it to 7th place and now I see what the Super Article is.
Much appreciated.

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 3, 12 1:58 PM
Excuse my stupidity, but what is a Super Article? Is it something you have to earn later on in the game with a higher score? If it is and once obtained, do you need to click on it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Trail of the Twister on Jan 17, 12 7:06 PM
This topic is exactly what I was curious about. I am a beginner at ND games and this was my first one, The Trail of the Twister. I did all right with this game. Just wondering if there are any other ND games that are good for beginners? Thanks.

posted in Nanny Mania on Nov 28, 11 10:11 PM
I bought Nanny 2 Hollywood as the DD and really liked it so I thought I'd try this Nanny game. BIG MISTAKE! First of all, if there would have been a trial (demo) I would never have bought this game, but there was no trial option. In Nanny Hollywood at least you can see that there is an ending in sight....not this game. Just when I think I'm done the game just keeps going. Just ONE of the things that frustrated me was when the family sat down to eat the one little boy just kept going from room to room messing everything up. Very very slow also in actions such as cleaning and picking up laundry, etc. even after she has her tea or whatever it is she drinks. She should be drinking some liquor in my opinion. This game gave me a headache. I think I made it to level 7 and that was way beyond enough for me. I kept thinking it would get better, however, it did not. I wish I could get my credit back. This TM game was horrible. I wouldn't play it for free. I love Nanny 2 Hollywood though and definitely recommend that TM game.

posted in Diner Dash on Sep 23, 11 11:41 PM
Seat everyone at the bar except for purple and yellow girls in the beginning. Seat them at the 4 seater table. Then from there use all your purple and yellows for that 4 seater. Don't use the 2 seater tables at all. Took awhile to figure out that by seating the purples/yellows at 4 seater you can move them around. You can't do that at the bar.

ETA: Nevermind...I replayed it and I was wrong. The group of 4 girls (2 purple/2 yellows) goes down at the bottom of the bar. At the top of the bar is the group with 4 girls ( 2 blue/2 red). At the 4 seater table put the 2 green college guys. From there you will see a lot of colors that you can easy fit into this beginning placement. Remember not to give out any bread or drinks until they have all put down their menus OR when they have finished eating...that way the chains will not be interrupted.

Ended up with a score of 13, 045.

posted in Fix-It-Up Eighties: Meet Kate's Parents on May 15, 11 8:50 PM
Clear all the parking spaces first. Buy as many cars as you can to collect rent. Then upgrade the paint shop then the mod shop. Low cost muscle cars are the best buy. Keep the two jeeps you already have also. Paint and mod cars to earn more rent. Hire more people when you have enough money. This is how I did it until all was upgraded. I got all my money to upgrade from rent.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator