Posts created by carmelsundaz

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Mar 18, 17 2:00 PM
still waiting on my refund , not fair I can't play game please refund my money or give me a credit towards another game thank you !

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 19, 17 12:23 PM
The administrator didn't fix my problem it crashes on France , I have windows 10 please just refund my money , thank you .

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 16, 17 10:54 AM
Game keeps crashing , I get message game has stopped working . I did follow steps for administrator ect.. . I have windows 10 . Please just refund my money as I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 16 8:12 AM
I just got a new computer , how can I recover my old account for midnight castle ? I have an all in one HP 1080p windows 10 .

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 12, 15 2:12 PM
The game keeps closing on me, also I still have not received my 1472 crystals , I spent 4.89 on them my account was charged but no crystals . I called the phone number but only response was email to uninstall and reinstall or go in app data ....still didn't help , please either refund my money or give me my crystals .

posted in The Happy Hereafter on Jul 14, 15 6:02 PM
having issues with characters running in place , not delivering product to warehouse , and trying to place character at a site it gets stuck in rocks . this all happens after you get 11 characters . after updating to level 2 on everything . I have deleted game 3 times and still happens .

posted in New York Mysteries: High Voltage Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 15 7:24 AM
I would like to see 2 games come to bigfish.....sons of arcadia:vanished souls and sons of arcadia: song of the eagle .

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 30, 14 2:34 PM
Ya'll keep talking about brown stamps , there aren't any brown stamps , they are red , green , blue and plain white .

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 18, 14 5:48 AM
my friend ID is 253401 feel free to add me .

posted in Potion Bar on Mar 27, 10 4:43 PM
Sootywillow wrote:I agree. The cursor seems to move in slow motion and it's difficult to click accurately. When I get to the end of the level and the fireworks go off everything really slows down and moving the cursor then is ridiculous. I am put off buying the game because of these spongey controls.

I am having same problem with game being very slow , I downloaded directx 10 and 11 and uninstalled game and reinstalled game and it is the same very slow .

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 7, 09 9:58 AM
where is the fairy wand , not the broken one i have looked I may be blind

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 3, 09 7:35 AM
I got the key from the fairy queen , im in mirror cave found a blocked entrance how do i unblock it ? Is this the way to naylith ?

posted in Virtual Families on May 27, 09 7:28 PM
Digging hole to China leads to gopher it , when childs starts to play with gopher use green hand , after that on own a parent will fill hole .

posted in Virtual Families on May 27, 09 7:24 PM
for hiccups drag to bathroom sink for drink of water

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator