Posts created by dollyflower

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 9:47 PM
Seems like I can't go two feet without getting stuck. I can't find the 4th piece of the shield to open the forest gate. I used my hammer to break the barrels and got the broom, but nowhere else can I find any sparkling stars to indicate something else must be done and the hint keeps zooming in on the door to the forest, but alas, I'm short that piece. Also, if and when I get into the forest I see from all the comments in the forum that if I leave, I cannot get back in, so should I do the orphanage first and how the heck do you get through that door? I WISH THERE WAS A WALKTHOUGH!!

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 5:24 PM
I've posted a comment about invisible objects also. It seems several gamers have had this problem. My screen is 19 inches, so that's not the problem.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 5:20 PM
azmesa340 wrote:had to use Hints too much and then I still couldn't see that the item was

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 5:09 PM
I've just been playing for a little while, but I note that some objects I am searching for are not there. Case in point, the mouse in the bush in the barnyard scene. I found him using the hint button, but he was not visible at all, even in the hint boundaries. I have a 19 inch screen, so I don't think size is the problem. I notice in the forum that others have had the same problem with different objects. I haven't been making a list. Maybe I should???

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 5:00 PM
Thanks for your help!! All that talk about glitches had me scared, but all is going well now on Windows XP. I did turn off the custom curser just to be sure.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 18, 10 4:20 PM
I just started to play the trial and already have a problem. I must be doing something wrong! I've got the broom and the chicken foot attached to it so I guess I'm supposed to knock the key off with the broom or maybe pick it up, but the broom won't move. The hint just highlights the upper part of the door. I'm sure "I'm missing something simple or is this one of the glitches? Thanks.

posted in Pure Hidden on Jan 15, 10 4:17 PM
I loved this game. So different from the regular HOG and the little fun games were great. I thoght some of the HOs were hard to find. A bit more instruction at the beginning would have been helpful i.e. the hints button and how to use it. I'd like to see more from this company.

posted in Pure Hidden on Jan 11, 10 1:34 PM
I have really enjowed this game. It is mainly an **** game, but has other elements as well. Some of the puzzles are weird and I like that. It is just very unique and a welcome change!!

Just finished this game and posted my comments in the wrong place, so will try again. I really liked the game, but it was much too short. The bonus place was too short also. I guess I was expecting a RTR type of game. I think the "collectors addition" was a bit of a rip-off, but I still love you BF. I'll be more careful in the future. "Let the buyer beware" Happy Holidays to all.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Dec 21, 09 11:48 AM
Just finished the game and I really enjoyed it, but was disappointed that it wasn't longer. Much too short!! I thought the bonus was too short also. I think the money I paid for the "Collectors Addition" was a bit of a rip-off, and I'll think twice in the future. I still love you, BF. "Let the buyer beware" Happy Holidays to all!!

posted in Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None on Nov 26, 09 4:06 PM
I couldn't ait for BF to get it, so bpught it from Spin Top at full price. I was just like the other two Agatha HOG and very good. I seemed shorter to me.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 26, 09 4:02 PM
Not nearly as good as the first one. I'm disappointed. I bought it without testing it. I've nver done that before. My bad. I'll play it anyway.

COOOOOOOL game. Just started playing. This is my kind of game!

posted in Reincarnations: Awakening on Oct 26, 09 4:22 PM
I just finished the game and it was really enjoyable!! I wish it would have been longer. Looks like there will be a sequel!! Another good one BF.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 7, 09 10:28 AM
[b]Just finished the game and it is a winner!! Eagerly awaiting the sequel. Thanks BF.

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 7, 09 10:25 AM
[b]Just finished the game and I loved it!! It could have been MUCH longer. Everything good!! Eagarly awaiting the sequel. Thanks BF for another winner.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Oct 4, 09 10:43 AM
I just finished the game and I LOVED it!! Thank heavens for the Walkthrough. This is the perfect kind of HOG mixed with puzzle game. Keep this kind of game coming BF!!!!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Oct 1, 09 6:23 PM
[b]Great game!!! I eagarly await the sequel. Highly recommended for uniqueness. Thanks for a super game!

posted in Pure Hidden on Sep 13, 09 11:34 AM
I've had nothing but problems. Loved the trial after only a few minutes, but after I purchased the game it move over to the side of my screen and now I can't exit or play any of my other games until I do. I've sent a question off to BF, but it's Sunday. It worked for a while, but then went sour! Any suggestions??

posted in Enlightenus on Aug 20, 09 10:26 AM
GREAT GAME!!! Just finished it and really look forward to the next installment (I hope that is what she meant at the end). The music was the same or very similar to RTR. Graphics beautiful and game challenging. I highly recommend this game. It's well worth the money.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator