Posts created by johnniewhiskey

posted in Live Novels: Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice on Jul 25, 12 2:11 PM
I played for six minutes before | left the game. Hated the scrolling screen and the book icon between each scene.

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Dec 3, 10 4:16 PM
The game worked fine, I just found it boring. The objects were very hard to find and each scene was just more of the same.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Dec 3, 10 4:41 AM
After all the initial problems I downloaded the game again and thoroughly enjoyed it. The ending was a bit abrupt, so I think there's a sequel on the way.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 30, 10 4:20 PM
Why should I mess about with my computer just to start a game that I've bought? The fault is with BFG not me, so I'll wait to see what they come up with.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 29, 10 7:27 AM
Same here!, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still won't let me in.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 4:53 PM
I'm fed up now. I bought the game after trying the CE and it's sooo slow, I want my money back unless they can fix it tomorrow.

It takes about 15 seconds to reload every scene, it's so annoying.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 9, 10 3:33 PM
I did the free trial and really enjoyed it. I came on here, read the reviews and bought it. Excellent choice, well worth buying.

Georgieflip wrote:As to the question about which game to buy: Haunted Halls or Phantom of the Opera, I think both games are great, get them both if you can. If I had to choose, I maybe liked Phantom a little bit better.
]

I loved them both, but I'm not buying CE's anymore, I don't think they're worth the extra money.

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on Nov 7, 10 5:19 PM
This is one of the best games I've played in ages.

posted in Mystery of the Earl on Nov 4, 10 5:51 PM
..with this game. I know all BF games are guaranteed to be virus-free, but this one definitely does something to my computer.

When I first installed it, the game just froze and I couldn't get out of it so I had to go to windows task manager to end task.

All that happened was the whole screen went fuzzy and the text was huge, so I had to re-boot my computer. In the end my husband had to go into the main menu and re-do all the display. I un-installed and re-installed only to have the same thing happen again. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 18, 10 3:47 PM
I loved the game but those puzzles drove me mad, especially the click and drag ones. I ended up wandering off until the skip puzzle button loaded and I could continue with the game.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 20, 10 12:14 PM
Same here. It shows one item to be found and the rest of the time I have to wait for the hint to reload to find the next one, in fact I posted the same thing on here too. Maybe someone can help us.

posted in Artifacts of the Past: Ancient Mysteries on Jul 15, 10 11:44 AM
I downloaded the trial and tried to play, nothing happened. I kept pressing play again, losing about 3 minutes every time. In the end I finally managed to enter a profile and got about 10 mins of play. I'm sick and tired of these rubbish games being thrown at us every day. Come on Bigfish, give your members a decent game!!!

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 6, 10 11:58 AM
When I tried to play the HOG there was no list to find, just one thing. I spent most of the free trial waiting for the hint to reload. I even changed player but the same thing happened . It looks like a good game if it worked!!

posted in Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny on Jul 3, 10 3:55 AM
As above really. Also, How can I control the speed of the spin. I've done the options but it seems to whizz around so fast I feel sick.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 10 2:55 PM
I played the free trial and was so annoyed by her awful voice that I turned the sound off.

The game ended just as I got to the part where I had to repeat the sequence on the clock and all I could think was "not again" They've used this boring Simon Says in every game so far and it's getting so annoying!!!

I'm glad I didn't buy it.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 27, 10 11:54 AM
I'm stuck in exactly the same place. I've looked at the lock in close up, even tried to use something from the inventory just to make sure, but still no ghost.

A figure appears in the top window but that's that...

ETA, I gave up in the end and restarted the game,

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 20, 10 5:44 AM
It's in the fortune teller's house.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 4, 09 3:24 PM
I was just getting into this game when it ended abruptly,it was far too short. I'm getting seriously p'd off with the games at the moment...Compared to RTR and Dracula Origin, it was rubbish.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator