Posts created by kkt4451

posted in The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure on Apr 29, 10 8:16 PM
I like thid game but, I also have the problem after level 3 it will not save any body have any suggestions, or is everyone having this same problem.

I have used everything in my inventory except what I need for the final scene except for the snow shoes, what do you use them for and where?

posted in Be Rich on Oct 8, 09 2:48 AM
Thank you sooo much alinarouge your way work after 2 tries wow I've tried everyone elses and the closest I got was day 19. Two tries with your simple solution and bam I got it.

posted in Be Rich on Oct 8, 09 2:26 AM
Already did aguapolis and found to many glitches in I like this one better and the build a-lot series.

posted in Be Rich on Oct 7, 09 2:56 AM
Just beat level 40, heres how:demolish all statues trees fountains on top. Demolish the road going across the top starting at left and stopping 1 strip before the left side of HQ.Build chateau on left side of HQ leaving the 1 strip between them. Make sure chateau is where the road used to be. immediately put china garden on left side of it a statue and park behind it and fountain and tree on right upgrade immediately to 3 stars. This property now gets you $100,000 rent. You have 2 roads coming from top of screen down to the bottom. demolish the one on the left and all trees except the last 1 on the bottom, stop at the road that goes across the bottom, you will reconnect this road with the road you left on the right after that bottom tree. At the space you created at the top put a workshop. From here its a little of luck. You need to buy 1 of the 2 chateaus that are already built. If its the 3 star your lucky if the 2 star upgrade to 3. now build chateau on bottom right demolish road under put tree& fountain under statue&park above and china garden across street. If you get chance to buy cinema anytime before now, buy it. Build chateau between cinema and china garden leaving room on left side to put tree&fountain.This can be down anytime you get a chance you need to put a workshop at the chateau thats up on the left side the 1 thats on the road connected to the 1 with the cinema, it will be on the right side in front of chateau once you have the workshop built demolish that road all the way down to the chateau below it. Once you have bought both properties you will build a china garden between them touching the top chateau. Bottom chateau gets fountain&tree beside it on right and statue behind it on the right. This works but only if you can buy 1 of the 2 chateaus early. Good luck all.

posted in Empire Builder - Ancient Egypt on Oct 1, 09 2:44 AM
Thank you viper

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 30, 09 12:44 AM
In order to upgrade the westwing you need to build the bank bank requires police, police requires grocery store, grocery store requires app;e orchard and wheat farm but neither of those are aloud in that level. Stumped.

posted in Empire Builder - Ancient Egypt on Sep 28, 09 5:36 PM
In level 26 part 2 you need to get 8 houses to a hapiness of 10 but you only have places for 5 houses where you can put another building to up your hapiness I tried the amulet that lets you up hapiness but it only takes the buildings to 6 hapiness so how do you get 10.

posted in Empire Builder - Ancient Egypt on Sep 16, 09 1:29 AM
I played this game in the beta for bfg and loved it but the beta only went to a few levels couldn't wait for it to come out. I love the game and it came at a perfect time. Seeing as I'm done with all the build-a-lots, monopoly, be rich, be richer.

posted in Be Richer on Sep 12, 09 2:57 AM
I'll take any ideas.

posted in Be Richer on Sep 8, 09 2:20 PM
The solution is near the top where the road goes half way across you have to destroy the tree then continue the road all the way to the right.

posted in Hotel Mogul on Jul 31, 09 3:34 AM
You need 5000 material and 5 workers to upgrade observation post.

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Jul 26, 09 1:15 AM
I got vista to and have not had any trouble with any of the games either try tech support.

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Jul 26, 09 1:07 AM
What I did was bought 2 workers built the Hacienda collect rent upgrade collect rent-while waiting for rent buy 100 materials-upgrade collect rent paint sell. Buy properties has soon as you can. buy 1000 materials. build sawmill and workshop. Buy effiency for workshop. buy 5000 materials. Get premium property as soon as possible. build chateaus on them and inspect them all other properties build banks and upgrade them. Has you buy off the land also buy 31 workers. When you are ready to destroy chatteaus make sure you have at least 5,00 material. When you reach 5,000,00 million or over start destroying houses and sawmill and building chalets. The last thing you want to destroy is workshop. keep eye on time.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess on Jul 24, 09 9:03 PM
Can't quite make gold on these 2 levels appreciate any suggestions.

posted in Aquapolis on Jul 4, 09 10:27 PM
having problems getting gold on 29& 30 and help is appreciated.

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 24, 09 8:25 PM
Thank you lady_elzbet for telling me where the cigerette was I've been looking for it since last night.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jun 2, 09 10:55 AM
Yes I know I got that. I know what island and what gems still couldn't find them, Even changed the color and size. I'm on the second alien. First one was easy lol.

posted in Totem Tribe on Jun 2, 09 3:15 AM
I couldn't find all of the gems missed 6 of them but went on anyhow. Made it to the alien have been battling him for about 4 hours now and only got his life meter not even half way, any suggestions.

posted in Restaurant Rush on Apr 5, 09 9:32 PM
I just got the 766 error code downloading wonderburgh I tried installing without the virus protection and still getting same error code. So I understand your problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator