Posts created by ddbarba

posted in My Tribe on Feb 20, 09 7:47 PM
Has anyone heard if there will be a sequal to My Tribe? It has the potential to expand a quite a bit. This is a great game but needs more challenges.

posted in My Tribe on Feb 12, 09 8:32 PM
I got up to 62 tribes people. Here's the trick....

All females able to reproduce need to have the "Twins" Potion used on them first. After you've done that... set both male and females within the age range where they are able to reproduce (ages 18 - 44) to only the science task so they all convene together at the science lab. Make sure those that are too old or young have the Science task unchecked. Then just start tossing them on top of each other to call the stork. As long as they are in "calling the stork" mode - they continue to follow through. Sit back and wait.

Tips - Make sure you have plenty of open huts... I build 12 to 15. Also have the Science station built far away from the huts - they don't waste any time and once you max out it won't let you place them on top of each other any more.
Hope this helps.

posted in My Tribe on Feb 1, 09 9:57 PM

There is a potion you can give them to make them happy - Ironwood*Rain*Stardust.... taste just like juice Mom use to make.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 18, 09 3:29 PM
I got up to 62 tribes people. Here's the trick....

All females able to reproduce need to have the "Twins" Potion used on them first. After you've done that... set both male and females within the age range where they are able to reproduce (ages 18 - 44) to only the science task so they all convene together at the science lab. Make sure those that are too old or young have the Science task unchecked. Then just start tossing them on top of each other to call the stork. As long as they are in "calling the stork" mode - they continue to follow through. Sit back and wait.

Tips - Make sure you have plenty of open huts... I build 12 to 15. Also have the Science station built far away from the huts - they don't waste any time and once you max out it won't let you place them on top of each other any more.
Hope this helps.

Update- Make that 64... somebody has been fooling around. I opened up the game to find 2 infants toddling about.

posted in My Tribe on Jan 18, 09 3:13 PM
I agree... more options to build and create potions with additional Science Points. Would also be nice if you could take only a few islanders to another island and build up additional tribes within the same game. Having the ability to create your own island layouts is another potential great upgrade. Can't wait for a "My Tribe 2" to come out.... totally addicted.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator