Posts created by Lil_Red

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 7, 09 2:30 PM
You have to release the caged bird first....it will fly to the nest and drop the fern piece.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 7, 09 2:28 PM
How do you skip a pizzle? I've tried clicking on the circular arrows and the doohicky at the top right of play area, but nothing works...the puzzle goes away, but I don't move on. Can anyone tell me where to go from here?

posted in Escape the Museum on May 30, 09 11:16 AM
LOL, Too true docetae......never had those problems over the road..err ice.

Loved the game..

Welcome to the pond.

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on May 28, 09 10:18 PM
The last arrow is annoying.....This is why I gave up on the demo......unfortunately I forgot about it and went ahead and bought it anyway.

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on May 24, 09 9:56 AM
Morning ghost, hope you're not expecting too much......you know I'm not the smartest fishie in the pond as far as these adventure gams go.

posted in The Omega Stone: Riddle of the Sphinx II on May 24, 09 9:48 AM
Took the plunge....it D/Led in 2 hours.....so far it's harder than I thought, but not impossible. Graphics are good and the travel isn't as annoying as you might think.

Will write more as I progress through.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 24, 09 12:23 AM
ironcode wrote:Actually, it took us 1.5 Years to complete (2 person team).

As I said before, you da fish ironcode, and now I know that it was just the two of you....wowwser....great game...still loving it..

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 23, 09 10:40 PM
ironcode wrote:While there is no way to re-start a puzzle, it is not possible to do things in wrong order & get stuck, so no worries there. You're simply missing something.

@karenplop:
On the floor near the carpet, there is a metallic fire starter. You might already have picked it up, so check your inventory. Use the fire starter on the fire.

I stand corrected on the re-start, thank you and the metallic fire starter oops thought it was a lock pic.

you da fish ironcode, *doing happy fish dance* loving this game.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 23, 09 8:22 PM
Gentlsong wrote:Is there a way to reset a puzzle or restart a section if you place things in the wrong order? I am in the place where you place the 4 different colored "Hershey-kiss" shaped objects in a circle around the transporter thing, and I placed the colors out of order and therefore can't place the last object. Is there a way to restart this section?

I believe if you exit the game it will restart at the beginning of the section you left in.

Hope this helps, btw, I'm in the tower room thru trapdoor and nothing works. Guess it's the walk thru for me..

posted in Fashion Finder: Secrets of Fashion NYC Edition on May 23, 09 11:58 AM
I must disagree with y'all.....It was easy if you've been H O games for a while, but we have new members that aren't as experienced as you.

Some of the objects were rather cleverly hidden and a certain knowledge of clothing terms was needed. It's not a game that I would play again, but it was relaxing and gave me the satisfaction of completing the game.

All members aren't looking to be challenged all the time.

JMHO.

posted in Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer on May 21, 09 5:14 PM
Hi all, I've just finished this game and I enjoyed it.

There was a lot of repetition, but the pace was easy and relaxing. No, its not as complex as RTR or even DC3, but all in all a good relaxing, non stressful game.

I give it for no frustration and the ability to skip mini games.

If you want to play a game for a few hours without having to click excessively or resort to a walk thru, this is one for you.

JMO

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 21, 09 11:36 AM
Go to the All Games Forum and find the forum dedicated to this game.

There you will find answers to many questions and if the answer isn't there, somefish will find it for you.

Welcome to the pond putpoc.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 19, 09 12:34 AM
The rose seed is in the jars on the right hand side of the screen, where the other potion ingredients are. Roll your mouse over them to see what they contain.

When you find them (spoiler alert) use the spells to grow quickly and you can get fresh rose petals.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 18, 09 10:15 PM
You get it after the mat is sewn together, or are you asking about the key on the pillow in the bedroom?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 18, 09 11:35 AM
Happy days are here again Cynthia... Have fun when you do start it..

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 18, 09 11:30 AM
Good answer ghost

Have you started DC3 yourself yet?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 18, 09 11:01 AM
Sorry about the problems Cynthia, Adobe Flash automatically updated when I downloaded the game. It updated to flash 10 for me.

Try uninstalling it completely and re-loading?

Good luck

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 13, 09 5:37 PM
As an expat brit I love your name Alan_Pendragon.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 12, 09 11:02 AM
MrsSkippy wrote:Ok, I admit it I purchased 3 cards to Midnight some where else, bad fishie bench here I come, but it was soooo worth it. It seems to have a lot of replay value. Of course if gets it I coould always uninstall from other place, hmmmmmm

Don't worry MrsSkippy, we all swim to other ponds now and then, but always find the the water isn't bluer on the other side of the ocean.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 2, 09 8:56 PM
arrington1 wrote:I didnt have any trouble downloading or playing this game on my vista. I was VERY pleasantly surprised.

Happy to hear that arrington. Vista does cause a few problems for games. Glad you aren't having any.

Happy gaming.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator