Posts created by aljensal

posted in Sally's Salon: Beauty Secrets Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 17 2:49 PM
Only complete the stations for the first customer for each, then do not clean them at all.

I got the three stars just dealing with the counter customers.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 25, 17 6:57 AM
I've just hit level 48, and I'm making the rings. But the Wedding Cake quest appeared at the same time (PC).

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 15 2:41 PM
Im stuck here too, the king is being held up by bolts and nothing happens. has anyone found a solution?

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 18, 15 8:05 AM
I got it in Gold comfortably after a few tries.

You don't need a thunder tower, just house, forge and lumbermil.

More detailed description below.

I built a house, and carried on collecting supplies from the road, paid the gold for the crystal and collected wheat, fighting the snowman when necessary with a thunder warrior.

I tried to stop snowballs, not always with success, and have no idea what impact this has overall.

When I had two warriors I started on the other side, built the lumber mill, activated the crystal and harvested wood, got gold when I could and built the forge. I upgraded both and also the camp when I had enough gold. I built the altar when I had 5 wood, keeping the kill all enemy button for when I felt I was losing control.

I finished in 3.49 first time with this method.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Aug 15, 14 1:37 PM
I'm up to level 40 without spending any real money. Three stars on each level and no world money or jump starts used.

To get the workshop etc, you get them like any BAL game, click the middle tab and you get workshop, sawmill, etc. You have to buy them within each level with the money earned on that level, selling houses or rent.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 18, 13 4:09 PM
I struggled with this one too, and finally did with a different approach some people may find helpful.

I upgraded store, farm, worker, store, store, farm farm, worker, worker as and when I was able to.

I cleared the path, then crossed the stone bridge.

I only used the more resources button, and tried to make the best use of it but didn't overly worry about it.

Once I was over the bridge, I crossed to get the gold mine while working up towards the top on the other side. I only cleared the middle path for food, not the paths with wood and gold. After I had activated the statue I also started working up the left path and across the top.

I finished easily with this method. Couldn't believe it!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 3, 13 12:15 PM
I did farm, workshop, prisoner, store. No upgrades. But I think my key move was to move the top rock first.

I didn't move the very left rock at all. coming at that gold from the top. Also, make sure that medusa is free to clear the minotaur before the bridge as soon as you can reach him, so one servant can get on building the bridge while you collect the rest of the gold.

Hit run fast whenever you can and don't forget to collect your gold refill.

I finished comfortably with this after 2 hours of trying other methods!

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 19, 12 5:20 AM
I didn't sell any hens.

I planted 2-4 grass each time plus as much bamboo as I could afford, until all plots were full.

As I could afford it I added/upgraded storage and bought a hedgehog. I clicked on eggs as well but found the hedgehog just helped keeping things going.

I bought a second hedgehog towards the end.

I finished with 2 seconds to spare but it was a very relaxed game and I'm sure this could be improved on.

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 19, 12 4:39 AM
I managed it on 6.54.

I started with 1 grass, 1 corn and 2 wheat. Sell everything (except grass) after each harvest.

I always planted 1 grass, and then 3 of the best i could afford, working up to 3 bamboo.

When you can afford it, but a second sheep, then the machines.

I sold the sheep when I had enough wool towards the end, and had enough money to upgrade the fabric machine.

posted in Campgrounds on Jun 9, 12 2:48 PM
I've got Gold on 58 following the money path each time. I haven't chopped trees or shot animals though.

posted in Campgrounds on Jun 9, 12 2:43 PM
I've managed Gold with 840 eco to start. I have chosen money path twice but I have never shot an animal and only chopped one tree when necessary, so had 840 eco. I had to build 2 ponds and 1 tree.

I didn't buy any cars or upgrades, and only 1 extra worker.

posted in Vampires Vs Zombies on Dec 29, 11 12:54 PM
Done it with 3 seconds to spare. Detailed desciption below.

Buy 4 dynamite instantly. Kill zombies and sell dust. Collect and process pumpkins. Make sure you have 2 jack-0-lanterns to turn into bombs each time. When coffin truck comes back buy another vampire and upgrade truck. Kill the next 2 zombies. Send truck with two pumpkins, one zombie dust and as many black pumpkins as you have. Repeat this. Buy another 4 dynamite as soon as you can. You should be able to upgrade the bomb machine at the end which will speed it up, although you shouldn't need the extra capacity.

posted in Vampires Vs Zombies on Dec 29, 11 12:20 PM
I am 6 seconds away from Gold at present, am using the combination bonus of 2 plain pumpkins and a black one to get the coins. Have also upgraded the coffin cart and bought one extra vampire to get the pumpkins.

All prices have risen for non-US fishes. Check out the threads on Chit Chat corner

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 21, 10 3:00 AM
I'm not quite sure what the problem is for you as I found it fairly straight forward.

I always have someone working on tech points - keep the same person there if you can. Their skill improves and you get more tech points more quickly.

(You can change the names in details so you can call them tech1, potato man etc if you want)

You get the recipe for cooking fish as you go on in the game.

Your people should be able to eat berries assuming you have collected them. Drop them on the food store and select berries for them to eat.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 19, 10 2:08 AM
This update has solved the problem for me

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 19, 10 2:07 AM
Thank you. The update was released just in time for me, and it works. Seems to load faster too.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 18, 10 3:51 PM
You can drop a person on the entrance to the storage hut and choose what to feed them, berries are probably the only thing at first. You get the recipes slowly, then you can cook potatoes etc and they can choose those.

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 17, 10 4:35 PM
Just hijacking to say Hi Jobynana. Not seen you for a long long time!

posted in Farm Tribe on Oct 17, 10 4:02 PM
It took me a while to work this out. You need to have empty slots in your storage for the prepared food, so if you have too many types of raw food you can't cook. Sell a type of raw food you don't need need to create an empty space, then cook away.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator