Posts created by b4nu

I started over. When you move the books out of the way you have to PICK UP the first half of the clippers that are in the box (and the calibration is a little off to do it so click a little low) before picking up the handle part. I deleted my first profile so I can't go back to see if you can pick them up at any time.

Has anyone managed to put the clippers together?

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 20, 16 6:07 PM
How in the WORLD did you figure that out?????? I thought I was a fairly intelligent girl, but would have NEVER figured THAT out! If you're not a rocket scientist 9otters, you should be! ))))))))))

This worked for me too. Thank you!

HEY: BIG FISH! It's been three days since you've been aware that there is a problem with a dress in a game that a whole bunch of people paid $13.99 for. I think you should probably name your next glitch filled CE game "Mutiny on the.... oh, wait, where are you all going? But we're not going to be able to pay the guy who cleans our bathroom if all of you stop giving us $14 two times a month."

posted in Contract with the Devil on Jun 2, 15 5:30 PM
I've been having some fun with it and I think it will be fairly long. The English is not really anywhere close to English, but not that big of a deal to me. I'm glad I didn't listen to all of the bad reviewers and gave the demo a shot. I think this game developer has quite a lot of potential. I always mute the games so I don't know if the music is as annoying as everyone else is saying.

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on May 26, 15 6:10 PM
Oh! This game is SOOOO frustrating! Place the ladder on the right side of the stairs and use your "shovel" on the top drawer to get the bucket handle. Go back to the open spot in the dungeon and fill it with water after you've combined the handle and "small tub". Hope this helps. WORST GAME EVER but now I'm determined to beat it. The only thing slightly amusing about it are the horribly inept interpretations! )))))))))

posted in Demon Archive: The Adventure of Derek on May 25, 15 4:29 PM
When you're looking at the cabin at the top of the cliff you can go left to another scene. Took me an hour to find it.

posted in The Travels of Marco Polo on Mar 23, 15 7:24 PM
If you had a hard Monday at work and just want to relax this is NOT your game. Hint system is practically non-existent and one of my own personal tick-me-offers: It's not able to switch back to my desktop so I can check fb or email or even come to this forum looking for help without completely exiting the game. I bought it and I will get through it because I am enjoying the challenge, but I don't recommend it to any but a hardcore and VERY patient game junkie.

Frustration level: Red
Eyesight strain: Appointment with eye doctor tomorrow because I've gone blind
Personal enjoyment level: Bring it Bitchez!

))))))))))

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 3, 15 11:01 AM
After going to the corners just step on the square he is on. I made this WAY too hard! )))))))

This probably won't help because I can't remember for sure, but I think you need to take the rasp and take off the top of weather vane on the porch for the wolf-shape that opens it.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 23, 14 5:14 PM
I'm not sure what issues the "fix" were meant to address but the game is still nearly unplayable. After suffering through it's bi-polar twitches for the second time, I'm actually stuck in the Bonus Chapter trying to pick up half of a ladder. Apparently the "fix" added a new glitch. For $14 I could have found some free irritation elsewhere but had a nice bottle of wine to ease my pain. The worst part is that it had great potential as one of the ten best of all time.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill Collector's Edition on May 19, 14 2:07 AM
Yet another $13.99 thrown down the drain on a crappy, twitchy, nearly unplayable game.

posted in Psych on Mar 26, 14 7:33 PM
I bought it, so I have muddled my way through it on and off all day long. Small screen always peeves me. Non-helping hints always peeve me. Try it yourself. It had me intrigued and entertained for an hour or so. And then I just decided that I had paid for it, I would get through it.

My Kingdom for a decent CE tomorrow!

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 15, 14 7:14 PM
No hints. No help. Phone making us TRY to figure out mini-games to go on without ANY instructions about how to play them. Worst $6.99 I've ever spent! I just SO want to delete it and forget all about it! I've spent too much of my time today fishing for hints and consulting the "forums". I've NEVER deleted a game that I couldn't somehow find a way to finish after actually BUYING it. But it's down to this idiotic horribly programmed game giving me endless frustration or popping a Xanax and deleting it. Jeebus Big Fish! If you need a freaking tester I'll do it for free!

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 15, 14 3:00 PM
OK. Got it. Put the funnel in the left tube and while holding the MOTOR OIL (not gas) hover the can above and around the funnel until it starts to pour. Same with Gas on other side. Dam* frustrating stupid game I'm really regretting having bought! ))))))))

posted in Excursions of Evil on Jan 15, 14 2:55 PM
Me too. Anyone have an answer?

VERY frustrating, but this has worked two times for me. I changed to a harder mode, tried it some in the harder mode, went back to the easier mode and it snapped right it. Probably just a fluke but might be worth a shot.

In my opinion, I don't think where you do it is important. I think we all just finally got it right after many moves. ))

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 29, 13 11:24 AM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times and am not able to collect the collectibles. Glitch? Or did I miss something obvious? Ticks me off that I can only play the first of the bonus games.

posted in Love Story: The Way Home on Jun 26, 13 7:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that you're in the minority, Valdy. If I spend money on a game, I expect it to amuse me for at least as long as the length of a good movie. And that goes triple for the SE's. If I can drag one out for DAYS it makes me happy. I can't figure out why ANYONE would want a game to be shorter. If it bores you, go back to it next month. PLEASE BFG! Valdy's opinion is NOT the opinion of the average BFG buyer. ))))))))))))))))

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator