Posts created by Showalter

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 12 2:08 PM
Frequent freezing of game. Finally frozen and got error message. We b site explorer sent message saying was wrong with game.

posted in 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition on Dec 6, 11 2:17 PM
I have tried several times to turn the valve and then grasp it for my inventory. Each time the picture changes and the valve disappears. I need it for the sink. If someone knows the exact series of actions to make this work, I would appreciate the help.

I have the same problem.

Same problem. Armor won't move. I can't continue on without the puppet. Big problem. Please help.

I'm having the same problem with the lock. It doesn't work.

Does someone have some help?

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Sep 2, 11 9:14 PM
Knobs won't work when I try to set the time. Nothing happens.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 11 9:18 PM
Pardon, The missing section is called Fairie Meadows. It is not on the map.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Aug 29, 11 9:13 PM
The flower Temple does not show up on the map. A whole section is missing.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jun 29, 11 8:00 AM
I cann't get the gate to open after the coins are placedd in the slots. Walkthrough does not help. Please help.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jun 28, 11 12:20 PM
I can't find the jug of oil for the fire. Please help

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 28, 11 9:21 AM
I cannot get the sundial placed above the door on the pyramid. Please help.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 27, 11 3:07 PM
The walkthrough does not give "how to's" in placing the sun dial on the pyramid, above the door. I have tried many times without success.

I would appreciate any help.

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 11 11:43 AM
Same here. Finished the game and bonus part is stilll locked.

posted in Escape from Thunder Island on May 26, 11 4:41 PM
I have found only two earrings. I have looked many times. Help please for the location of the third earring.

I can't find a way to start a fire in the fire place. Walkthrough does not address this problem. Please help.

posted in The Fool on Apr 3, 11 8:42 PM
I can't get the moon battery out of the post box. Can't go on with the ceremony.
The knife doesn't help.

Please help.

Show

posted in Delaware St. John - The Curse of Midnight Manor on Aug 11, 09 9:52 AM
I go to the first intersection, turn right and three forward, turn right and six forward. A ghost is supposted to appear in a right side doorway. None appears.

Marieta

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator