Posts created by Cyberomega

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 22, 12 5:13 PM
Walkthrough video on You Tube, my id is Cyberomega1966 shows getting all fruit.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 22, 12 5:12 PM
If you have version 1.03 you won't get the lightning posts, Guardian Moon is easier. You need 1.04 which is only available on Enkord. If you have a receipt of your purchase they will send you the update.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 22, 12 5:10 PM
I made walkthrough videos for everything in regards to the original Totem Tribe. Go to my id of Cyberomega1966 on You Tube for the videos. Working on Totem Tribe Gold videos atm.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 22, 12 5:08 PM
Totem Tribe Gold has a ton of extra stuff including extra islands. I am now working on video walkthroughs on You Tube. Yeah, game has been out over 1 year, but wasn't in the mood to make anymore videos, due to the last time I made a video it was about 2 years ago for my Dad's funeral. Go to my id of Cyberomega1966 if you want to see all the walkthrough videos on the original TT and TT Gold. I just posted the walkthrough on Liana Island for Totem Tribe Gold.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 22, 12 5:05 PM
Boy, first time I have been on the Totem Tribe forum in a loooong time.

posted in Totem Tribe on May 6, 10 6:05 PM
No, you need a full army, just make sure you build a ton of shaman.

posted in Totem Tribe on May 3, 10 4:19 AM
Shamans, tons of shamans. Also, I posted a video on how to beat them on You Tube.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 23, 10 5:13 AM
Unless you cheat you can't get 100% explored. Max is about 95%

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 9, 10 7:26 PM
Not on version 1.02

posted in Totem Tribe on Dec 3, 09 3:36 AM
Build Fire Towers which you got from the last island

posted in Totem Tribe on Nov 23, 09 10:31 PM
Not counting the inside the comet level and guardian moon, 21 islands.

posted in Totem Tribe on Nov 15, 09 8:39 AM
Red, Blue, Yellow, Fuschia, Green is the correct sequence.

posted in Totem Tribe on Nov 1, 09 7:37 PM
That means you don't have version 1.03.

posted in Totem Tribe on Oct 31, 09 1:32 PM
Unless you modify the game you have to keep clicking on them in a circle. Even on the video it took me 3 times to get them lit.

posted in Totem Tribe on Oct 29, 09 2:58 PM
Not that I am aware of other than Starcraft and Warcraft, but those are war games.

posted in Totem Tribe on Sep 30, 09 6:03 PM
I made over 60 walkthru videos on Totem Tribe on You Tube. I made seperate videos on getting all the gems on every island. Look for my id of Cyberomega1966

posted in Totem Tribe on Sep 9, 09 4:07 PM
Congratz, the first time I played the game it took forever. Everytime you play it, it gets faster.

posted in Totem Tribe on Sep 9, 09 4:05 PM
Go on to Enkord's website there is somewhere on the forum where they talk about fixing that particular problem

posted in Totem Tribe on Sep 6, 09 8:19 PM
Glad it helped.

posted in Totem Tribe on Sep 6, 09 8:18 PM
You just have to keep dragging them away from the battle. Do your best to place as many buildings between the enemy and them. Sometimes, they can act stupid.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator