Posts created by RobinLea

I have re-installed twice and exited the game. When I close the game and try to continue it crashes. I suppose the only way to do it as play without exiting. Hope they get a fix for this soon. Have no trouble with other games!!!!

posted in Whispered Secrets: Into the Wind Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 14 7:08 PM
Awesome wonderful game BUT they do need a patch. It is the jump map that is causing the game to crash. If I need help I pull up the map but just see what location I need to go to and close the map. I have been able to continue on as long as I don't try to jump!

posted in Alice: Behind the Mirror on Aug 19, 14 9:19 PM
I am loving this game but I am stuck with my egg and it says to get the teapot for the egg for the mad hatter. When I hint it says the same thing and I have both. What am I missing? I went to each scene again and cannot see what I missed!

Thanks for anyone who has a clue!

Thank you also for the advice. it was making me crazy but closing the windows did work. I know it is frustrating peeps but have no fear, I am sure within a week you will see an update available to download the patch. It is a great game as all this series is. For those of you who cannot get it to work hopefully you took advantage of the 2 for one and can play the other until the patch is available. Worth the wait in my opinion!

posted in Diner Dash on Nov 24, 09 2:09 PM
Does anyone know when Bigfish will have this addition? I have not had a good experience with Playfirst downloading from their site directly. The games worked awhile then went crazy and it was like pulling teeth trying to get the games re-installed after the 4th time of re-installing I gave up and decided to stick with Big Fish BUT I cannot find this new Diner Dash Pack pack anywhere. I have tried Best Buy, Target and Walmart no luck. Usually Big Fish puts up new releases wihtin a few weeks. This game was out in June. Also Realore came out with Janes Zoo and I never saw that come up here either. I love big fish and am loyal but not sure how they determine what games to make available. If anyone knows, please share!

Happy gaming!

Robin

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator