Posts created by cmeneely

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Mar 27, 15 7:17 PM
Same thing here.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Sep 8, 14 7:08 PM
I can't find the third crescent and the hint doesn't help, it just creates a "ghost" crescent in the objects bins that can't be moved. Can anyone help?

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jun 29, 13 9:16 AM
Can anyone tell me where the umbrella is by the gazebo?

I'm stuck and out of hints.

posted in Mystic Legacy: The Great Ring on May 3, 13 6:24 PM
I, too have OS 10.6.8, and the game won't load. Not only is this disappointing, but I was never informed that a newer OS was required! Either update the game to make it compatible with Snow Leopard of return my money.

posted in Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil on Jul 25, 10 8:15 PM
Glad it's not just me.

Now, does anyone have a solution?

For that matter, how it supposed to behave?

posted in Laura Jones and the Gates of Good and Evil on Jul 5, 10 1:59 PM
Does anyone else have a problem with level three ( comparing the photo and the room in the assistant's room). Mine came up with two halves the same but immediately was covered by the other half i.e. I have the entire room, but the left half is the photo so I have nothing to compare to. How do you switch to the other side?

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 1, 09 8:43 PM
Never mind - I found you can expose the rocks with the brush tool.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Jan 1, 09 7:46 PM
Ive come up against a brick wall (figuratively). I got through the Mayan dig except for the red gem. Unfortunately, I have a blank dig field within the ropes - no rocks. I have the box cutter, but there is no bag to open - it is just not there. I have also pounded all around the roped-in area with the hammer and nothing happens.
Is this a bug or is there some other way to get to it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator