Posts created by bkfrenchy

posted in Alicia Quatermain & The Stone of Fate on Apr 28, 18 8:43 PM
I found it in game 1, difficulty finding after that.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Apr 1, 18 12:42 PM
Will there be a fix for the non-functioning special attraction and vending machine? Cant earn coins

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 31, 18 5:44 PM
Fountain not generating revenue. People just stare like several others have posted. I havent seen a response if a fix is coming for this PC version? Otherwise I want my money back

posted in Divine Academy on Oct 28, 15 7:42 AM
Loonz111 wrote:bkfrenchy, you should try contacting the tech team from the developer. This forum only supports PC players.

thanks Loonz

posted in Divine Academy on Oct 27, 15 9:52 AM
New update for IOS....I lost some of my people...so started over. Now cant unlock first section. As soon as I do, it goes to facebook to rate, I close it then get error message. "oops something went wrong, try restarting game. message code 1" (reporting problem)

posted in Divine Academy on Oct 10, 15 6:05 PM
Waiting like everyone else....anyone know about Hades Test? Cant unlock lower screen

posted in Wanderland on Jun 25, 15 5:11 PM
Doodlebug2 wrote:Well, this is a fail. I had deleted the game and then reactivated at this update. I do not see enough positive changes to pay anything. The ridiculous timed, cursed scenes just put an undo burden on the player. I really like the HOS in this game and the double penalty just makes it frustrating, not enjoyable. The drop rate is non existent, still. The cost, in rubies, of items is so burdensome that purchasing rubies is a fool's play. How can $19.99 get you so few rubies? I hate this game for its inability to play fair. Goodbye again until next update. No money spent here and won't be until the price drops for items or the cost of rubies is lowered. Please have some consideration for the players and maybe they would willingly spend money on this game.

on the collections of the 2-4 extra items. Maybe make them 1-3 each but not 8 when you can never get one. Earning one ruby in 26 hrs is ridiculous. The new HOS are nice, but less than minute in the dark trying to find everything...really?

I really liked this game, but have deleted it....no longer fun.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 25, 15 5:08 PM
Am done with this game. I enjoyed playing it, but it is nearly impossible to get the extra items to activate collections. I sure as hell am not spending money. They changed a couple of the HOS and made them shorter....geez!

too bad

posted in Wanderland on May 26, 15 8:28 PM
I too am stuck on cursed scenes. Waiting for the right curse for three items.
I looked in my potions etc....trying to find something to set the curse. It's random of course, no way to trigger it....boring!!! I have bought my last batch of rubies too! lol

I just hit level 20 and was going like gang busters till these three separate items needed in 3 different cursed scenes...geez!!!!

posted in Agency 33 on May 22, 15 11:39 PM
Hey could you PM me too? I just saw that Awakening K is being cancelled....I suppose this one will too....Been playing one that's kinda fun

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 14, 15 6:55 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here to remind everyone that as a moderation team we aren't privy to any information surrounding updates. I truly wish that we had more to share in regards to updates for Awakening Kingdoms. We are doing everything that we can to get more information to update the users. Once we hear of anything, we will definitely update the Forums right away.

I also wanted to remind users of the following Forum rule when posting:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to PM any of them moderators.

bfgBellerophon

I have asked moderators a couple of times on two updates that have been taken a long time and no answer,

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 31, 15 9:46 AM
You are not alone! lol I havent fed it that many times...but there are 3 FTP games needing updates

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 15, 15 4:26 PM
OHHHHHH lol....could be! I know my crystals went up some not sure how much!
thanks!!! It was driving me crazy! I love this game! cant wait for udpate.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 14, 15 5:19 PM
Finished all quests the other day and saw I needed to upgrade bldgs to level 5 in Landsong. I stopped at millhouse and the first time saw a box and it was 'hermits collections'. I grabbed it but it didnt show up in inventory or collections. Anyone else experience this? thanks.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 13, 15 8:26 PM
Finished up the other day and saw I needed to upgrade bldgs to level 5 in Landsong. I stopped at millhouse and the first time saw a box and it was 'hermits collections'. I grabbed it but it didnt show up in inventory or collections. Anyone else experience this? thanks.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 13, 15 5:30 PM
I have finished all quests...cant wait for update. Realized my buildings in Landsong need to be upgraded so working on that. However I checked the millhouse in Landsong and found a box 'Hermits Collection'. But it isnt in inventory....any ideas?

Love this game!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 26, 14 8:23 PM
You will get 'the toad' amulet which helps in finding items from 'collections'.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 26, 14 8:17 PM
I feel the same way. Sometimes when using the 'Toad' the saber will show up.
I have gotten it from the well. Broke down and bought coins. But I agree definitely needs fixing. The items in 'gold' seem to be taking longer to find with the exception of the Dragons. It also appears taking longer to get needed items for 2nd Island. Would like to know when the third island opens up! Am enjoying this game - Level 117!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 4, 14 5:05 PM
I am so loving this game and FTP is a bonus! Am at lev 106... thought the 3rd Island would be available... However now doing more quests on 2nd island which is great. Love those honey pots! When will 3rd Island be available? Any more things like the easter egg? That was very cool... great job!! love BFG!!!

posted in Virtual Families 2 on Mar 19, 14 6:59 PM
There was a yellow item near trash can and when I put a peep on it, says need something else. Put them in workroom, nothing.... anyone got an idea??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator