Posts created by ammato

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Apr 13, 17 5:54 PM
I cant get this one...please help !!!

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Apr 13, 17 5:52 PM
can,t get the skeleton like Allison..how did you fix it Allison ?

after many tries to go on,I just watched the top keys closely and did the same on the bottom keys...it worked !! you have to do 3 different tunes and you can go on..you might know these guys that do all the parables games like to keep us on our toes...they are great !!! Ammato...

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 13 8:31 PM
Hi again....found it, I missed touching the crow on the phone. went back and touched it and there it was.....thanks a bunch to all.

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 13 8:02 PM
Hi, I only have 2 feathers and have been going back and forth all nite. Jam...could you post where you found the 3rd one... many thanks

posted in Sonya on Oct 31, 11 10:04 AM

Hi Fishies,
Fixed all my problems.... I updated my video card and all is perfect. Hope they make more Sonya games.....I loved it and will play it often. Good luck to all that are having problems with this great game !!!

posted in Sonya on Sep 24, 11 12:12 PM
Hi,
yes, I got the meat, but the wolf won't eat it so I can't get the crystal and I got the fishind rod, but now I am stuck and can't go any farther. I saw the violet sphere in the walkthrough, so I know it has nothing to do with the wolf not eating the meat... I would love to continue playing this game, but I guess it's not to be, thanks to all for trying to help!!

posted in Sonya on Sep 24, 11 9:02 AM
Hi fishie,
How do I get the violet sphere?

posted in Sonya on Sep 23, 11 9:39 AM
could it be that the fog is causing my wolf problem ?

posted in Sonya on Sep 23, 11 9:37 AM
I also have a violet fog on the top of the wolf window and when I click on it I get the little gears and it says I have to get rid of it.I have tried everthing and nothing will move it away. Does anyone else have this problem ??

posted in Sonya on Sep 22, 11 3:25 PM
I changed my resolution and can get window mode, didn't work,either. someone please help us !

posted in Sonya on Sep 22, 11 12:57 PM
I'm having the same trouble, I can't change to windowed mode either. there has to be some way to make the wolf eat the mear. I had the collectors game and had the same prob...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator