Posts created by chula310

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Aug 24, 12 6:47 PM
Hi, The game loaded fine but no cursor to play the game with. this is the second game tonight with that problem. the other one was the built a park. I have this problem with several games from different developers.

The game starts fast but i don't have a cursor once the game starts. This has happened more than once on BF games. Any way to fix this?

posted in Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast on Oct 28, 11 5:52 PM
no cursor control at all, took a while to down load. Did not see an option to use regular cursor.

Hi, looks like a great game but tech. issues makes it a no buy for me. After a slow and jurkie cursor. Very slow loading of the game after the download. I even tried it a work and the same on a different computer. Any fix on the cursor. I changed it to the non-custom one and the result was the same. Sad looks like a great game.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 16, 11 4:31 PM
Game loaded fine, but no corser. Had a very hard time getting out of the game. Task manager would switch back to the game before I could end the task.
Third game I have had the same issue with.

posted in A Girl in the City on Feb 1, 11 4:59 PM
No curser at all, looked like a spot light. Had to use crt / alt / del to get out. This is the second game with no curser. Mine was in english.

posted in Death at Fairing Point: A Dana Knightstone Novel on Jan 30, 11 1:18 PM
Game seemed to install correctly, looks good - but no cursor. No go for me.

posted in Home Sweet Home 2: Kitchens and Baths on Jan 8, 11 3:22 PM
Hi, Just got this game. Runs good except for the courser, its slow and sometimes it will not pick up and move a worker or a tool. With the slow courser i can't finish the work in time.

posted in Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon on Feb 4, 10 11:36 AM
Help,
I have drawn the blood, but can't find the vile. went to the cabinet and have it opened and done the test on the others. My bottle 814 is not there. Can not do it again?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator