Posts created by florianna98

posted in Jewel Match IV on Dec 24, 17 7:17 PM
I read elsewhere that you need magic dust for the torch before you can get rid of the snakes. Where do you get that?

Also on the leaves, I can't find the last leaf. The hint button isn't helpful.

I realize this is an old game, but if anyone is still looking at this forum, some help would be appreciated.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Oct 26, 17 3:13 PM
Never mind. I replayed it and the second half was there.

posted in Cursed House 4 on Oct 26, 17 1:30 PM
I have 19 coins. What is left is half a coin and I don't see another one to join it to. I don't see anything else to activate.

This is a great game, and I love having the developers chime in with help.

There is a minigame where you spin the symbols trying to line them up a certain way. The one that opens up when you place the two fire symbols. Neither the instructions nor the SG are making sense to me.

Any help will be appreciated.

posted in Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 17 1:19 PM
Finally got it with your help. Thank you.

posted in Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 17 10:46 PM
I'm having trouble with the puzzle that comes up after you replace the gargoyle's eye in the cemetery. You are supposed to move the "stars" until they form a constellation. The solution in the strategy guide doesn't help a bit.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. Yes, I understand it better now.

If you go find the apple, then bring it to the horse, the carriage will move out of your way.

I can't figure out exactly what to do for the bacteria game. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on May 3, 17 12:23 PM
Wildfire1961 wrote:can someone please tell me th order of all the Awakening series

I would like to know this as well

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 17 5:23 PM
Thank you very much!

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 17 6:06 PM
Great tips, thank you.

I haven't been able to figure out what the butterfly does, or how to make it work. I'd appreciate your telling me.

Thank you

posted in Cursed House 3 on May 27, 16 11:34 AM
That did it. Thank you

posted in Cursed House 3 on May 26, 16 9:36 PM
I can't figure out how to get to the lower level. I got the first two chests and can't get any further. I've blasted the phooey out of the coins on the left, and nothing is happening.

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on May 24, 16 7:59 PM
I am in the sewer, and the walk through says to look at the gate and take the fishing line. I can't find it. Anything I click on takes me straight to the totem pole area. Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks, but I tried that before I posted here. The SG showed a solution pic that didn't make any sense. When I positioned the slides in exactly the way shown, the correct notes weren't showing. I ended up having to skip that one to move on. Too bad, because I rarely skip minigames.

I am stuck on the organ game in the chapter 4. I thought I understood what I was supposed to do, but the right notes aren't showing up. I haven't been able to find a walkthrough. Not available yet? Any tips? Thanks in advance.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 13 6:39 PM
I am stuck on the minigame with the four snowflakes. The strategy guide is no use at all for this. Does anybody have any tips for getting through it?
Thank you

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 13 7:47 PM
Never mind...I got them moving...now just to do it, right?

posted in Stranded Dreamscapes: The Prisoner Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 13 6:51 PM
I can't even figure out how to move them. I click and drag...I click and point. Nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator