Posts created by ecorsaro

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 22, 17 9:38 PM
I am finished playing the game. How do I exit?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 1, 09 8:57 PM
prpldva wrote:
sgard110 wrote:Okay...i'm officially frustrated now!!! I got the lights to all turn on, and dialed the phone number. NOTHING is happening. Can anyone help???

Make sure to click the receiver handle to get the dial tone first....

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 1, 09 4:05 PM
How do u get the dial tone on the phone? Where is LIzzieK photobucket album?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jul 1, 09 7:53 AM
emeleel wrote:You need to do the schoolhouse and the cellar next to the schoolhouse. The cellar is topped by a couple of doors - it's like an old fashioned outside cellar with the doors on the ground. Let us know if you need help getting in.

Ok, I've been in the cellar and I have touched everything on this puzzle & I can't get it to do anything to move me on. Plus I don't know what needs to be done in the school house with those numbers. I am not too smart in math.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 30, 09 7:02 PM
I give up. I've read page after page of questions and still cannot find any help. I am stuck somewhere in the middle of the game. I have a belt, screwdriver, stick, hotpad, funnel and I when I try to get hints the hints that come up are for places I have not been to yet. I have been in the Toy store, gingerbread house, outside and inside, the basement, the room with three doors, I only need 1 letter for the typewriter. I have been up the elevator and by the graveyard. I've been in the basement, the beauty parlor and the general store. I have looked and I cannot figure where to go to next. Can somebody help me please?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 29, 09 7:39 PM
prpldva wrote:
Robilyn wrote:Can I just say, I love this game. Big Fish out did themselves. I am having a little trouble at the fuse box, I need a four number combination. Can anyone help please.

Solve the puzzle on the cash register- you will get the code for the fuse box there.

Someone posted a spoiler above..

I put the spolier numbers in and got a message that the # 15 had something to do with the puzzle. After I put the numbers in nothing happens to move me on.

posted in Can You See What I See? on Jan 27, 09 2:23 PM
I am on the last part where I have to match up the pictures that have something in common. I can't figure this part out. It is the last sequence before turning on the machine. Does anyone know how this works?

posted in Can You See What I See? on Jan 27, 09 10:52 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Can You See What I See? forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Can You See What I See? players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/quote

Does anyone know how to get through the Domino--where you need to line up the dominoes with the same numbers

posted in Can You See What I See? on Jan 2, 09 8:34 PM
How do you get the yellow car out on #4?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator