Posts created by MargieB

midnyter5555 wrote:ok so the guide shows it on a billboard,,,but the only clickable thing there is a troll head,,,,is that the collectible?

Hi, midnyter5555]ok,

Not sure if this is a spoiler alert or not, so please stop reading if you don't want to know.

The souvenirs are only available once you finish the game and it can only be found in the extras menu.

Have a good day!

Margie B

posted in Dead Reckoning: The Crescent Case on Aug 21, 15 10:12 AM
Hi Susan and MURPHY,

The problem has been fixed. Please refresh your page and the images should show up.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

Margie B

posted in Dangerous Games: Prisoners of Destiny on Jan 31, 14 11:29 AM
Hi everyone,

We're aware of the problems with the screenshots not showing up and we're working to get that corrected as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

MargieB

Valdy wrote:What a generous offer from the lovely MargieB, to hand over the walkthrough already, and it's for the CE version, no less.

I am sure everybody who is getting this game will be delighted. Thank you, MargieB.

Valdy

Hey Valdy!

Always good to see you.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

MargieB

Hey BlackWaterRules, SabreQueen, and LuckyLin1.

Thanks for the kindness.

I wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving!

MargieB

Neverlosehope wrote:Can someone please tell me where the central remote control is? K4 is the number on the strategy guide, but I am still at a loss. Thanks.

The remote control is in the center of the screen. If you look on the screenshot where the "K4" is marked, look at the bottom center of the area marked in green on the screenshot, there should be a small red button that can be moved.Directly above the gold circle.

Hope that helps.

MargieB

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying the game so far! We posted a copy of the walkthrough for MCF: Fate's Carnival on the blog for those who prefer to search through the guide.

The guide is located here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/mystery-case-files-fates-carnival-collectors-edition-walkthrough/

The best way to use this walkthrough is by clicking on the ‘CTRL’ and ‘F’ keys simultaneously on your keyboard to bring up a search box.

Type the keyword(s) into the search box at the bottom of your screen and click on ‘NEXT’ (or the arrows) to find the section you need help with. Clicking ‘NEXT’ (or the arrows) again will bring up the next instance in which that keyword was mentioned in the guide.

Thanks,

MargieB

posted in Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil on Jul 25, 13 10:49 AM
lilyr wrote:Thanks for your reply MargieB. I thought it was a long shot but had to at least try!

ETA: cbx -- but we only have the SE

gingergal -- there is talk about group play but I'm usually so hopeless at games like this that it would take me forever to play or I'd be constantly whining to the others in the group to help me out.

Hey lilyr,

The developer came through!

the walkthrough is on the blog:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/apothecarium-the-renaissance-of-evil-walkthrough/

MargieB

Enjoy!

posted in Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil on Jul 23, 13 2:32 PM

Hello Everyone!

I'm afraid that we will not be able to create a walkthrough for this game in-house. we are swamped right now creating CE guides. However, I will try to reach to the producer in contact with this developer and see if they are willing to provide us with a guide we can post on the blog.

Have a great day.

MargieB

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 27, 13 10:29 AM
Hi everyone,

The walkthrough for Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic (written by Rebekah) is posted on the blog. You can find it here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/chronicles-of-albian-2-the-wizbury-school-of-magic-walkthrough/

Thanks for your patience!

MargieB

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 26, 13 4:37 PM
Quick update,

My apologies, but the walkthrough will be posted tomorrow instead of today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MargieB

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 26, 13 10:58 AM
joyzebra wrote:Is this a sick joke? I feel insulted when I click on a walkthrough and get a message saying not available. It shows a total lack of caring for the customers.

please read the announcement about the walkthrough posted this morning.

MargieB

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 26, 13 3:30 AM
Hi everyone,

The walkthrough for Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic (written by Rebekah) is posted on the blog. You can find it here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/chronicles-of-albian-2-the-wizbury-school-of-magic-walkthrough/

MargieB

posted in Fetch on Apr 4, 13 4:33 PM
MissDM wrote:hello!
Thanks for the reply.
I have read the walkthrough and looked at the instruction film, and I do as it says and yet the computer do not overheat. In the film, they click a few times on the CPU, I have been hitting it for hours.

The small green thingis (i do not know what they are, small fans?) was that wrong of me?

The walkhrough is werry instructional and clear, stil something is wrong. Ither I have donne something wrong earlier so this don't work, or there is a glitch in my game?

Hi MissDM,

You don't want the CPU to overheat, that means you are doing well. The instructions state that IF it overheats, then you have to get rid of the dust bunnies once they appear.

Once you get the CPU going (meaning it lights up) by hitting it and the fan, go ahead and hit the Vidgia XFX repeatedly to move on to the next area.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

MargieB

posted in Grim Facade: The Cost of Jealousy on Mar 29, 13 10:33 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience. The issue has been resolved. The screenshots are now appearing in the walkthrough.

Thanks!

MargieB

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 8:08 AM
txpeach100 wrote:I'm not fond of making the hats either so I didn't really pay attention the first time around. Now I have gotten a second hat and chose to ignore it but my little puppet is sad. How do I start the hat making process?

Thanks!
Peggy

Select the little house in the lower left corner.

Select the mannequin head that has the hat you want to make and just create the hat.

Once you're done, touch the hat and then the mannequin. I think you'll be asked whether you want to add the hat or not to the puppet.

Good luck,

MargieB

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 11, 13 5:26 AM
happyasaclam wrote:ok fishes here is good news .margieb will be back monday that means just afew hours from now she will be back on the job. so fins crossed we will get the w / tfor this gamenow thats something to smile about when margieb is there the w/t gets ya hoooo thank you margieb welcome back hoppe you had a super fun vac. hang in there fishes it wont be long now we can hope have a great nite fishes

Hello happyasaclam ...always good to see you

The thanks goes to prpldva who did the walkthrough while in the middle of another project!

The walkthrough can be found here:

Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories Walkthrough

Thanks,

MargieB

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 5, 13 5:21 PM
Hi everyone,

ETA - 02/11/2013

The walkthrough is now up on the blog and can be found here:

Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories Walkthrough

Thanks,

MargieB

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 5, 13 5:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I am on vacation until Monday but we will get someone started on the walkthrough for Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories right away. Please give the writer a few days to complete the walkthrough.

We will make an announcement as soon as the walkthrough is up. I can't guarantee what day it will be up, but I do guarantee that we will have one.

Thanks,

MargieB

posted in Otherworld: Omens of Summer Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 13 3:01 PM
I have not played the game yet, but I think that Boomzap did a great thing. Many of us loved textrekkie for the great human being that she was and all the sunshine she brought to us on a daily basis, She is dearly missed and immortalizing her name in a game is truly touching.

Kudos to Boomzap for this lovely gesture.

MargieB

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator