Posts created by dollyflower

posted in 10 Talismans on Aug 19, 09 5:14 PM
This is a match three game, The hammers you can gain will break blocks that are chained or otherwise blocked. It's been a while since I played the game. What symbols/signs are confusing you?

posted in The Mystery of the Mary Celeste on Aug 19, 09 3:57 PM
I agree with several of the blogers who thought the game was boring. The graphics are beautiful, but don't make up for the boredom. I really prefer a game with a little ease ordinarily. The demo games are a great help in saving money, because a game that looks like a great one on first glance, might turn out to be off the mark in play. Thanks BF. I wll always buy from BF if they have the game I want!!

posted in Kuros on Jul 30, 09 1:18 PM
I had the same problem and after consulting the walkthrough several times , I wrote to customer service. They said that they could find no problem and suggested I search more closely. Well, I was "searched out" and restarted the game and got through fine..........so far. I'm not finished yet.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Jul 22, 09 2:19 PM
I'm having the same problemafter redowmloading and starting a new game. Did you get an answer to this question? Tech support has not been able to help. It played fine until I deleted it and redownloaded. Thanks.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet on Jul 22, 09 2:17 PM
mysteryne1 wrote:[b] Has anyone had any luck with fixing their FREEZE-UP? Is there a magic answer out there that works?? I really, really want to play this game. It played fine until I deleted it and downloaded the new version that is untimed! ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 11, 09 12:32 PM
I downloaded the trial from Realarcade and the picture was so big that I lost the edges of the screen so couldn't see the hints area or some of the clues. Then I wasn't able to sign off since that was hidden too, so just had to wait for the trial 60 minutes to runout. I'll try again if BF offers the game. Looks interesting.

posted in Book of Legends on Feb 24, 09 1:57 PM
I can't get this game to download. I have Windows XP. Has anyone else had this problem? Any helpful hints? Thanks!!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Jan 22, 09 4:03 PM
I really love ME!! For everyone who needs help at times, there is no place better site than GAMEZEBO. I have used it frequently for ME and for other games, too.oo Dollyflower

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Jan 4, 09 4:19 PM
Anyone playing this game? I just started and I like it . So far no troubles. Any other opinions?

posted in Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses on Jan 4, 09 4:14 PM
I finished this game a few days ago. I enjoyed it and will probably buy another if one comes out, but it is nothing like the long ND games and I don't imagine it is supposed to be. It's a lot easier and sometimes it's nice to play through a less challenging game.

posted in Mystery Legends: Sleepy Hollow on Jan 4, 09 3:57 PM
I just finished Sleepy Hollow and I loved it!! For me it was just hard enough to be enjoyable and not too hard to be frustrating or need a hints guide. The graphics are GREAT. I love spooky games.

posted in Mystery in London ™ on Oct 6, 08 4:26 PM
I really liked it. I, too, don't usually like 360 games, but the graphics are great and some of the objects are really hard to find, but not impossible, so good challenge.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Aug 29, 08 10:33 AM
This question is in regards DC #1. The last time I played the game there was somewhere on the Big Fish site a scene by scene guide to help us slow ones through each chapter/scene. Now I can't remember where I found it. Does it still exist? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator