Posts created by VaNative

wiggyluv99 wrote:My game is running kinda jerky...not smooth. Like the mouse kinda jerks around and is slow to react. Any suggestions? I haven't gotten very far in the game because of this.
Thanks for any help.
I was having problems when I first got it but after the update it's running smooth.

Laflamme wrote:They are in the Collector's Edition. If you are playing the normal one you are not getting them, sorry.
That's interesting. I was wondering how the CE and the regular versions differed.

jenifercher wrote:what did we need the snowshoes for? I solved the puzzle and finished the game but still had the snowshoes left over.
You need the snowshoes to get up to the farmhouse and barn. You don't actually "use" them so they don't go out of your inventory.

yourshannygirl wrote:
tunaontoast wrote: Inquiring minds want to know.............Anyone else notice that The Hunter (girl in tub) repeats "I am the hunter" 16 times, while the blacksmith, farmer and fisherman repeat their line 4 times each. What's with that? Any ideas?

Maybe the cameraman had a crush on her so he gave her extra time, LOL!
LOL...Could be but it's very annoying.

From what I've read here and there...you need the snowshoes to get to the barn and farmhouse. Other than that...I have no idea.

I have to agree...there should be a way of cutting off or skipping the credits and the end.

Thanks...I didn't know about the laundry detergent in the secret room.

I thought it was very good and I'll be playing it over and over.

posted in Ghost Town Mysteries: Bodie on Oct 25, 09 11:19 AM
I enjoyed the game and will play it again. The tombstone puzzles got to be annoying after a while but other than that it's fun.

Looking forward to the next Ghost Town Mysteries game.

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on May 9, 09 10:16 AM
I agree with the other posters in saying this game was way too short. I'm also glad I didn't waste a credit on this game.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 24, 09 7:02 PM
barbyhart1 wrote:Is there anything after level 22? I got al of the locations - then nothing??
Yes...there are 25 levels and 25 escape items you have to gather.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 24, 09 7:00 PM
jscrafts wrote:Well, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it is still frozen at the end of level 11. So I have written to support and sent them a screen shot of what it looks like at that point. Hopefully they can help me correct it so I don't have to start all over. Even if I did start all over what to say, it wouldn't do it again.

Thanks
Good luck to you. I hope you get your game fixed soon!

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 21, 09 6:24 PM
JessF wrote:Is there something to do with all the escape items you find? Otherwise I may not bother to continue. .
Yes...there is something you have to do with the items you find and then the end puzzle is tricky. Don't give up...finish it at least once.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 21, 09 6:22 PM
That's a good question...I've played seven or eight levels with no end in sight!

Edited to add: there are 15 levels in this game.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 21, 09 6:21 PM
frnimay wrote:I found this game at HP ( check out the site) I found this when my husband bought a new printer and I went to register it.
Ive played all 25 levels..and now im stuck at the end. all the stuff you have collected you use to repair a boat..I cant figure out how to start the motor..not a clue. there are no hints..im going to the spintop site and see what i can find out.
frnimay
Look at the carvings and match the symbols with the dial positions.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 21, 09 6:20 PM
I enjoyed it as well.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 21, 09 6:18 PM
scrapper992003 wrote:Is it me or has anyone noticed the black knob in the middle on the boat is missing, does it mean anything
No...the boat will start w/o that missing dial.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 21, 09 6:17 PM
You have to match the symbols in the carvings to the dial positions.

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 20, 09 1:29 PM
wellcrap wrote:I like it. Good stress reducer.
Same here...it's LONG but fun!

posted in Escape Rosecliff Island on Apr 20, 09 1:28 PM
lordkalvan wrote: LOCK 1-The word "LOCK" is written on one of the tires that are in the lower right corner.
That's where they get you...very sneaky!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator