Posts created by mr7933

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 18, 17 6:39 PM
How do you downgrade the products in order to get this trophy? By the time you get to the end of the chapter, there are some products that have 2 choices. For example, 2 types of coffee. You can downgrade one, but the other will have to be an upgraded product.

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 10, 17 9:12 PM
There are some video walk-throughs on YouTube.

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 10, 17 2:56 PM
Can't get gold on this one. I get close, but always run out of time. Is there a certain order of buying and selling?

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 16, 17 7:54 AM
Level 6 in Bali won't start. I clicked the play button, got a message about the dance floor being replaced with a massage chair, then nothing else happens. Nobody shows up, timer doesn't move, etc.

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 5, 16 10:49 PM
Nothing special, No thinking or strategy involved, I could take it or leave it really. My first thought was, "Meh". Even though I LOVE TM games, I think I'll pass on this one. You know what game I would love a sequel too? Fairy Godmother Tycoon , that was a fun and unique game. I, like many others, am really tired of dark HOGs. I would love to see something fresh.

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 27, 16 8:23 AM
I passed this level after hours of trying different ways. I could get to level 32 without losing anyone, this is essential to how I finally passed. I upgraded my weapons just enough to make sure I didn't have any losses through level 31. Right before level 32 stats, pause the game and sell everything except the freezers. Let the scorpions get to the tent, I think there are only 11 or 12. Before this, I wasn't able to kill all the tiny scorpions in time. This strategy doesn't let the little scorpions come out and the big ones are just counted as one. Hopefully that makes sense. Once level 32 is over, I bought back weapons and upgraded them as much as could with the money I saved form selling them and only upgrading when I had to in the previous levels. The last few levels are pretty easy and go by fast. Upgrade and/or add weapons as you can until the end.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 24, 16 7:17 AM
I can't find the mouse on level 3.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 26, 15 11:34 PM
Help, I can't find the mouse

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Aug 2, 14 11:03 AM
where is Thor's hammer?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Jul 1, 14 7:42 PM
Wish I would have read this post first. I just accepted the girls quest before talking to the Shaman to finish his quest. So mad that I have to start this level over. It took so long to get to this point. Before I start over, has anyone found a way to avoid that?

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 12, 14 6:01 PM
Finally got it. It helped to have a couple columns with 2 long beans so I could focus on replacing the weapons in the other columns.

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 12, 14 4:54 PM
MetaCross,
Thanks for your instructions but I still can't get it. Got a lot closer though. I added all the Long beans on column i then started adding the predator flower and Hawthorn as they came up. Also put the Rattan clamps in column 2. It was all great until things needed to replaced and they weren't refreshing fast enough to replace them.

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 11, 14 9:28 PM
Can not get the solution for this one, tried 5 times. I get pretty close but can't plant enough weapons in time when the bigger wave starts coming. Anyone have better luck with this one?

posted in Battle Ranch on Jun 10, 14 5:50 PM
I can't seem to use my nets. I try to take it over an enemy but it doesn't work How do you use them?

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Planet of the Z-Bots on May 5, 14 9:27 PM
I finally did it. Click on the button while he still has to walk a little. While he is walking line up the pointer to immediately click the portal. Click the key then diamond. Using the keyboard didn't work for me. Making the smallest movement possible with the mouse finally worked. It took about 10 tries. I did it once then wasn't able to get back because I hadn't set that up in advance so I had to do it again.

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Planet of the Z-Bots on May 5, 14 9:20 PM
I can't get past Star Town. I have done all that I can do. It seems that I need a rainbow key to do anything else. Where can I get it?

There are no bridges either. I talked to one little start and it was just wondering why there was no bridge. I have even gone back through Barren to see if I missed something. I have all the stars, gold, and gems on every level. What could I have possibly missed?

posted in Wonderland Adventures: Planet of the Z-Bots on May 4, 14 7:29 PM
I am on the part with the green stars and pink stars that only turn turn right. I can't figure out how to set them up so I can move on. Has anyone made it past this part?

Never mind, I got it. Can't remember how though, lots of trial and error.

posted in Day D: Time Mayhem on Apr 8, 14 3:32 PM
This games seems pretty difficult. I am playing in the easy mode and haven't been able to get a perfect score since level 11. I have made it to level 15 but cannot get past it. I have tried so many different combos and even upgraded everything I have. The last set of dinos just kills me every times. Any suggestions?

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 25, 14 12:57 PM
I can't figure out the clue, "The pyramid makes everything unique". I've tried all kids of combos but can't get it right. Would love to know a combo that worked for someone else. Thanks

posted in A Princess' Tale on Jan 30, 14 11:21 AM
That's the same place my game freezes. Tried it several times.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator