Posts created by lightdancer7

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 27, 17 10:17 PM
have the same problem on level 52...WTF

There in lies the problem....I didn't copy down that there was a sticker on level 11 ..that is the one I'm missing. Thanks

So the stickers are going to drive me nuts. Found all but one...on the second page of the stickers in the Extra section, the top one is missing...meaning (I think)..it has to be on level 13, 15 or 19. I can see it on the guide where they are but when I look on all three of these boards it is no where. Anyone else have that trouble!!

Thanks

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! It was driving me crazy! Love this series though!

I've gotten all the statues but only one sticker....anyone know the levels the stickers are on? Even levels or odd?

posted in Northern Tale on Jun 6, 16 7:51 PM
I have run through this level several times...no matter what I do I cannot get the 'heart' to unlock...when I get rid of the big magic rocks the outter prison of the heart unlocks but not the inner one and I cannot get the heart. I have followed walkthroughs step by step but it appears to be a flaw in the game to release the inner prison that surrounds the heart. Any suggestions?

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 23, 16 12:47 PM
CoolGrammy1 wrote:I too am at the blocked path and even though I have played all of the levels again and achieved everything I can it is still blocked. I am going to give up at his point. The game is no fun if you can't move on....

CoolGrammy1...I figured it out...go back and make sure that all the quests given are completed....once that is done the path will open up...I didn't have to replay any of them after all...just had to go to the one quest that was open, see what I needed (in my case it was 1 dynamite) go to the craft shop and craft it, then I had the required 2 dynamite and complete the quest and it opened the road.

Hope this helps!

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 23, 16 12:34 PM
I've completed up to level 117 ..got 3 stars and a badge with every level...have replayed levels and STILL can't get further because the path is blocked and it's telling me to go back and replay levels to get all that is needed....up until now I loved this game but this is beyond frustrating...does anyone have any hints or know what I need to do next?

Thanks

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 21, 16 8:49 PM
I crafted the Lantern (from L in first column, second row) and it says +20% radius. The next cave level I did was so much easier as you had a bigger lit area in the cave. Helped me get lots of resources and easier to maintain digging, making matches on both the left and right sides alternatively, thus able to 'chose' which way I needed to go as obstacles came up. Hope it helps

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 21, 16 7:56 PM
Dixiealoha wrote:gold feathers are NOT the same as phoenix feathers. Found that out the hard way.

THANK YOU Dixiealoha....thought they were the same!!! Good to know...I just looked in my inventory and I do have 15 Phoenix feathers but when I hit the + by stamina...the drop down menu comes up with only brush, shoe, rein and saddle..but no feather. So frustrating cuz I hate to keep asking the same question but don't know how to use the Ph. feather from my backpack inventory to give it to the horse!!

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 21, 16 4:01 PM
I'm not sure how to use them.....when I click on them nothing happens...even the gold feather to revive the horse...or the dynamite I crafted. What am I missing

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 21, 16 3:32 PM
Actually I did read that however, I explained that when I clicked on the + sign next to the health of horse..the feather is not an option..there is a brush, a rein, a horse shoe and a saddle...no feather...

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 20, 16 9:49 PM
I have finished the first board in this level however I can't find the machete, rope bridge etc. to move onto another board. There are no red tiles, ice tiles, dirt tiles or any other kind of tiles left to get rid of on the board and yet I can't find the tools to move on.

Thanks in advance for your help!

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 20, 16 9:30 PM
I must be mentally handicapped. I have 10 feathers in my inventory but don't know how to use the feather. I know about the + signs next to the horse but when I click on it the feathers don't show up...just the brush, the saddle, reins and horseshoe ...when I open my inventory and click on the feather...I get nada! Any suggestions? Didn't see how to do it in this thread. Thanks in advance for your help!

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 20, 16 9:11 PM
First of all thank you so much for taking the time to do this with the puzzle levels...I would be lost without it! On level 73 and got step 1& 2 however step 3 I'm lost. I don't have any food tiles .. once I complete 1 and 2 I have logs on the left and grapes on the right middle. Only have log, grape, shield and stone tiles but no food. Can you help? Wish I knew how to do a screen shot and put it on here but alas, I'm pretty computer illiterate.

Thnx in advance for your help.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 18, 16 8:23 PM
Any helps or walkthroughs for puzzle level 42? I love this game!! Thanks in advance!

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 18, 16 8:21 PM
Any helps or walkthroughs for puzzle level 42? I love this game!! Thanks in advance!

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 18, 16 3:55 PM
Tried it dozens of times....any tricks or suggestions?

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 16, 16 4:00 PM
What is required to gain a badge in these boards. I received 3 stars but only a badge in one of them....can't find anything to tell me what I need to do to gain a badge. Thanks

posted in Puzzle Quest 2 on Oct 10, 13 10:58 AM
which is the best Hero choice when you are starting the game?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator