Posts created by lsprinkman

posted in Campfire Legends: The Hookman on May 7, 16 9:08 AM
If you're in the beginning, the wires are in the boat house in one of the hot spots that has a grate that is peeling off in one corner. Pull it and you will see them. you need wire cutters to cut them. They are in one of the drawers.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on May 29, 14 9:28 PM
Thanks

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 9, 14 11:02 AM
I'm stuck, the hint shows the board to the left of the ladder but all I have is a bottle of glue.Help?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 24, 13 4:54 PM
build a house

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Jan 10, 13 10:04 AM
I've found 10, where are all of them. Anyone know?

posted in Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission on Jan 24, 12 12:54 PM
I uninstalled the game, installed and it will not open period. Any ideas?
Loris

posted in Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission on Jan 24, 12 11:38 AM
I'm in D'tarn hall went to clean mirror and it crashed, had a message that the game was asked to end in an unusual method and quit. I will download again, but hope it helps, Looking at all the problems, I don't hold out much hope.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 30, 11 3:25 PM
Goo outside and click on the crate, put your jug under tap use copper pipe for leverage. Take water and pour down sink.
Took me awhile too.

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 21, 11 6:31 PM
Go figure, thanks so much!!!!

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 21, 11 11:29 AM

The coin is in Grandmas tip bowl, then buy the magicgrow and pour on seeds

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 21, 11 11:26 AM
Ok, have some bones. Now what? I have nothing to open the casket with except a saw.

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 21, 11 11:03 AM
Thank you!

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 4:51 PM
Can't get the crab to take to fish, I've tried clicking all parts of its body and waiting for claws to come forward, no go. help

posted in Spirit Soup: The Queensbury Curse on Aug 20, 11 4:47 PM
Can't get the crab to take to fish, I've tried clicking all parts of its body and waiting for claws to come forward, no go. help

Thank you so much, You have a Happy Holidays. Loris

I can't get it to open. I put in the spade tile, have the sequence, but it won't work. I have pushed the tiles until I am annoyed. I keep gettin the message about some person who might have the secret.
Please someone help.

I can't get the bag at the gates to open. I have put in the spades tile, I have the sequence to press and I keep getting a message about the 'person' who might have the answer. I have pressed the tiles in sequence until I am annoyed. Someone please have an answer.
Thanks

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 3:11 PM
yes, that worked!. thanks.

posted in The Tarot's Misfortune on Feb 19, 10 12:59 PM
nuttyfisherwoman wrote:I am stuck in the middle of the town with the glowing tarot card also and can't do anything. I have 2 wood planks but nowhere to use them and nowhere to go? Is this a glitch?

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 11:01 AM
Follow your cursor when it moves in and out like breathing. Put you cursor to the left and right of page and the arrow will change directions. You also need to move it to the bottom of the page sometimes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator