Posts created by TxConnie

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Sep 19, 11 10:05 AM
I am with you all. All top points, all gold bars, cannot find anything to restore.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 15, 11 12:09 PM
I didn't need extra manpower. Finally got it. What made the difference, besides building the quarry, was to make sure I focused on the plants that gave stones. Jumped on those as soon as I could.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 15, 11 11:32 AM
I can't even get close on this one. I am always about 30 seconds long to get Gold. Sigh.
What did you spend your money on? I did Mammoth and I had to do a stone quarry.

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 7, 11 3:22 PM
Thanks. I guess it has been working and I just didn't know it.

posted in Hotel Dash 2: Lost Luxuries on Jun 7, 11 1:49 PM
I clicked through the hint pop-up too fast and now I don't think I am handling alarm clocks correctly.

What am I supposed to do when the bar appears for the alarm?
I couldn't find anything in help.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 10:57 AM
NM I found it.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 12, 11 10:56 AM
Okay- I must be really dense. Where is the strategy guide for regular play?
I just bought the game and don't see it?

posted in Island Tribe on Jan 25, 11 7:10 AM
It doesn't tell you the time goal, but the timer does change color from green to yellow. Once you are in yellow, you will receive silver.

posted in Island Tribe on Jan 25, 11 7:09 AM
As far as accomplishing in gold, keep an eye on when the timer changes color from green to yellow. You only get gold in green.

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 23, 11 8:30 AM
This moves really jerky on my laptop. I normally don't have problems. Also the bedroom **** scene that gives you an inventory item (the one on the chair) never triggers for me. Sigh. No buy for me.

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 21, 11 1:07 PM
I bought at 139pm and was done by 250pm. Way too short.
Didn't use walkthrough, because hey-- let's show you exactly what to do at each step.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 12, 11 2:23 PM
I can't figure out how to plant the trees now that I have bought the upgrade.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 10, 11 10:53 PM
Thanks!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 10, 11 10:19 PM
I can't figure out how to investigate the dead boar. It says I need a Hunter. Not sure how to do that.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 10, 11 3:20 PM
I uninstalled and installed again. Now showing the trial.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 10, 11 3:15 PM
Is this a re-release? I downloaded and it says my trial is expired. It isn't in my purchase history. Weird.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 12:08 PM
Man, I am not finding the transistor.
All I have in inventory is the car key.

posted in The Dragon Dance on Nov 30, 10 11:57 AM
This happens to me all of the time. I was missing one piece in first cave and did not realize.

posted in The Dragon Dance on Nov 30, 10 11:37 AM
Okay-- I made it through the first Shiva cave okay. I go to the second and am not prompted for the Trident pieces. The walkthrough is not much help.

You know what would be a great feature for the forums? I post that allows us to take a poll "Thumbs up or Thumbs down". That way we could quickly see the overall rating before we started to read the multiple pages of reviews.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator