Posts created by spruce

posted in Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery, Season 2 on Jun 2, 11 5:24 PM
NancyJ7253 wrote:Just playing the demo and I'm enjoying it and I'm not in the medical field. Enjoyed the first one, too. Just need to be able to get the shttlecock from the vet area in the first case then I would enjoy it more. Won't buy it until that problem is fixed.

I had a problem with the shuttlecock too - I kept getting the dialogue about pet hair even though I'd already got it in the petrie dish. I just went back to the map then entered the scene again and the shuttlecock picked up without a problem. Hope that helps.

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 2, 11 2:40 PM
Welcome back from me too! Whilst you've been away, I've dithered, hesitated, bought some not-so-good games and probably missed out on some great ones without you here to advise me! Also, I've worried a little bit about you whenever I've been on the forums and found you still absent. Hope everything's ok.

posted in The Legend of the Golden Tome on Nov 10, 10 2:13 AM
Thanks for another thorough review! I always stop by to check them out before deciding whether to buy.
I agree with everything you said here except for the 'sliding' swaps, which worked fine for me. I also find it a tad annoying to have to click on each tile individually and would have quit almost immediately if that had been the case.
I don't think I'll buy this game, simply because I already have quite a few match 3s and this one doesn't seem to offer anything that stands out as new or different for me.

posted in Jane Croft: The Baker Street Murder on Nov 7, 10 5:43 AM
Objects very clear and easy to find - so much so that I finished the main game and the bonus game with a minute to spare. Way too short!

posted in Burger Bustle on Sep 4, 10 3:04 PM
On the map, hover over the levels to see how many smiley faces you have. You can raise your score by achieving the maximum number. It's quite tricky on some levels: you have to let the queue build up a bit to get more customers in. It is possible. I've completed story mode in first place but can't beat survival mode. Good luck!

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 4, 10 5:00 AM
I skipped one puzzle and, having consulted the walkthrough when the demo finished, I was just about to start level 8. So, yes, very short!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator