Posts created by PB592

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 13, 10 6:24 PM
I am having the same trouble. I have both the poker and chess sets. I have them all in the right place in the library puzzle, plus all of the zodiac tokens in the right places, but I am missing the Sagitarius token.

Is this some kind of glich?
I can't find anyplace to go and the walkthrough wasn't any help.

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Feb 10, 10 5:38 PM
I thought the game was a little dull in story line and the mini games became repetitous. BUT, it was one of the more difficult **** games I've played. Some of the objects are very well hidden.

I am using Windows 7, 64 bit and didn't have any trouble with the game playing correctly. A couple of times, the object I needed to click on was behind the "cell phone" o n the right side of the screen, so I couldn't complete the level. I am assuming that is because I have an older flat panel that is not a wide format. But overall, that didn't really spoil the game.

posted in Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare on Jan 27, 10 6:29 PM
I finally did it!
The only clue to the footsteps solution is that in all of my solutions, the red high heels were one of the correct shoes. I also had a little difficulty telling if the square turned white or green. If the shoe is correct, the frame of the box turns green. If the shoe is used, but not in the correct square, it seems the center of the square whitens.
Hope this helps others who just got this game.

posted in Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare on Jan 27, 10 6:07 PM
Well, like most everyone else who has posted here, the timer is a huge issue for me. I hate timers. And loosing time because I can't tell what an object is and "mis-click" is very frustating. I am at the last level, at least I think it's the last level, and I probably will have to start over. You are limited on the number of mini-game skips you can do and I don't have any left. I just can't get through the 3 puzzles and solve the scene in 4 minutes! I am disappointed with the picture quality. I could have lived with that if there were pop-ups to tell me that the glob I'm looking at is a battery or whatever. I have enjoyed the game and the puzzles, but the timer and penalties have spoiled it. OK game if you don't mind timers, (and don't have old eyes, like me!)

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 25, 09 4:04 PM
HI,
I got past the moons OK, but I can't get the character card. I assume it has something to do with the blue orbs in the headstones, but I just can't figure out what to do next. Can anyone help?

PB592

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator