Posts created by rink_chick

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 6, 16 6:22 PM
I had to start over when my old computer died. My code is 513466.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 27, 16 7:28 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. I've been trying to find a save file with no luck.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 21, 14 6:37 PM
I'm getting the "other device" message too and I don't play on any device but this one.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 13, 14 12:45 PM
Indeed. My husband keeps asking why I'm swearing during my game and it's always because of it's come up in HOP Ticker mode.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 4, 12 12:21 AM
I don't know why any of you are saying you can't get any further in the game because of a glitch in one shop. I just finished the game and I only had level 20 in the Deli.

As someone else said, if you get a constant glitch in one shop, try one of the others for a while. It's way better for your blood pressure.

Besides, you don't really expect the developer is working all weekend do you?

posted in Mother Nature on Feb 17, 12 7:23 AM
So once the statue is build is that the end?

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 11, 12 2:17 PM
Click on the saloon and look for the yellow highlight. That's the people that will go to the saloon so you have to make sure there are enough of them inside it.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 11, 12 2:16 PM
I think I did it with a saloon and two stores.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 31, 11 10:53 AM
This technique got me up to 8-13 and then no go again.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 31, 11 10:51 AM
By loading from the directory I made it as far as 8-13 and now I'm stuck again. Same thing a wings tile that blows up the whole game.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 30, 11 2:14 AM
I created a new profile and ran it in untimed mode. Made it to level 7-16 before I hit the same error on using a set of yellow wings.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 28, 11 9:22 AM
That's the same spot for me as well.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 27, 11 3:02 PM
fireeyes5 wrote:Different problem...downloaded fine and I bought it because the demo worked great again....however; half way through the game when a certain area on the game screen explodes from the power ups...

I have this as well except it kicks me out of the game and comes up with a violation error.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 12:54 PM
aensming wrote:
dotpet5 wrote:I am at the last chapter and I have to collect 10 bugs to be able to fill the lantern and there are only 6. cannot find anymore. this is on the page in the corner. I have moved all the parts, etc. several times, not working...bummer

I am having the same issue. The walk through said that 5 bugs would come out of the ear piece but only one came out. So, I am stuck with only 6 bugs also.

I got stuck there too but it turned out I had to line up the ear perfectly and then another tab popped out. Pulled it and all the bugs flew out.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 11 9:26 AM
I got as far as reassembling the amulet in the cave and got kicked out of the game. Now it won't load the saved game.

I'm going to try a new profile once I'm less angry.

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Jun 26, 11 2:09 AM
The Divo site says they are working on the sequel, I hope it comes out soon.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 26, 11 2:08 AM
BFG tech support walked me through some ideas but no joy. They sent me a coupon for a replacement game. I'm still going to keep my eye out for an update to this game. If the issue gets resolved I would buy it as I really enjoyed the game aside from the flickering issues.

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Jun 20, 11 10:31 AM
Another one with the flickering issue here. I loved the first version of the game and will definitely buy this one but only if they fix the problem.

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Mar 19, 11 8:09 AM
I hope there's a sequel coming because I love this game. I've played it to gold in all levels about five times and I keep going back to do it again.

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Mar 19, 11 4:31 AM
I started a new game with a new profile and I'm not getting the hidden object scene in the guard tower.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator