Posts created by NONONONONO

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Feb 12, 11 10:46 AM
The Charlaine Harris I know is the author of the Sookie Stackhouse Novels.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 11 12:27 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with you both.

Hi mstazee, welcome to the pond. That puzzle confused me a bit, too. On the right side fo the panel is a "how to" guide. When it looks like it is telling you to push the numbered buttons, it is actually telling you to push the light bulbs. Hope this helps. Good luck, and happy gaming.

posted in Virtual Families on Dec 20, 10 2:27 PM
When I purchased the pool, it just appeared where it was supposed to be. *shrug*I did not know you could place it..

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 17, 10 3:12 PM
Well, I really enjoyed this game. Until... I was almost to the end, and the game just went away. Period. bye bye. Gone. I went to my game manager to hit play now (again) and it informed me that I had a game open. I rebooted the computer, and this game won't open. I uninstalled, re-installed. Still won't open. This is such a shame, because I was truly enjoying it. But life's too short to spend my days getting Dr.Felix to help out, e-mailing CS and getting a response in a few days(maybe) Getting on live chat, and having them ask me to do everything I have already done and sending them a doctor Felix. And then finally offering me a game coupon for my hassle. Hassle Indeed. I don't want anohter game, I want this one to work. I am very disappointed. Seems there have been more and more and more glitchy games coming out of BFG lately. And I don't want to hear the "there's a new game everyday, they can't all work" Yes. They can. There has been a new game everyday for a long time now, and just recently have we started having all of these problems.

posted in Haunted Hotel on Dec 13, 10 11:26 AM
I did not receive the e-mail. I must be one of those increasingly growing "unimportant customers".

The dog.

posted in Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny on Dec 2, 10 3:13 PM
Hi Jenny. Welcome to the pond. If it's one of those 360 view thingys.. I hear ya. They make me ill too. I can't play them at all.

posted in Dream Day True Love on Dec 2, 10 1:29 PM
country_girl864 wrote:I agree with Journey 1, it's a nice change of pace. No brains in the spice cabinet is a good thing sometimes. But I am also looking forward to a great Big Fiish present from Santa. The end of the month is usually a little more exciting. game wise.

LOL!!

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Nov 30, 10 10:37 AM
Hi there. I answered your question in your other post.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Nov 30, 10 10:35 AM
Hi dogfernsteele. Welcome to the pond. You need 3 master builderrs to open the crate.. (all at the same time). I can't help with the people dying unless I know why. Are they sick? you need a doctor. Drop another villager on them until you see them healing. Are they hungry? drop them on the food. Hope this helps. good luck.

SabreQueen wrote:Liked it but didn't LOVE it. Don't mind the actors but really the strategey guide was a total wast of space. Maybe we could have had mary lee's jambalaya recipe instead- it would have been at least as useful.

LOL!
(and easier to swallow)

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 30, 10 9:14 AM
It rather makes me wonder if perhaps some games (from other developers) aren't being fixed so as to take the focus off of a certain game that has been buggy since it's inception...

Agreed. I hated this game.

The year of the birth I had was 1732.

Whoa... and the hits just keep on comin'..

I was left scratching my head during this entire game...
I have no idea what the folks at BFG were thinking with this one..

Shindy77-

I feel the same way.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am in this game. It's just awful. The objective BS, you can't just look around, your are pointed everywhere. The actors are just..blech. The forcing to click on buttons to talk to them.. the mini puzzles... I just hate it. Totally missed the mark on this. I want a refund. I will not buy another MCF unless it is the conclusion of the Ravenhearst series. This is just sooo disappointing.

posted in Mystery Legends: The Phantom of the Opera on Nov 26, 10 9:47 AM
Hi mask, welcome to the pond. I have the CE version, and honestly, the CE's ending leaves something to be desired as well. Not really and ending at all IMO. To be perfectly honest..in the case of this CE, you aren't missing much.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator