Posts created by tracyestes

handyfr wrote:In Chapter "The City", working the mega puzzle to remove the mask. Instructions did not come up for part of the puzzle and ended up skipping one part. Now it won't let me complete any other parts and keeps telling me to move on. Anyone else have a problem with this puzzle?

I am having the same issue and can not proceed with the game. Every screen with HINT tells me to move along.

posted in Risen Dragons on Oct 28, 14 1:42 PM
I keep getting access violation and general error messages. In battle and lab. I am using windows 7 . This game would be fun if it was FIXED

posted in Risen Dragons on Oct 27, 14 10:27 AM
TheWiz wrote:I am having the same problem with the program crashing in the laboratory. For me it was once I got the little birdie bonus, the laboratory works fine until the birdie shows up then it crashes. As long as the birdie doesn't show up it seems to work but I have not been able to finish a level. Really enjoying the game up to this point.

posted in Bilbo: The Four Corners of the World on Sep 26, 14 9:05 AM
Absolutely love it. It starts out easy but it doesn't stay easy. It doesn't get so hard that it is impossible to play . It is just right.

posted in Monster Mash on Jul 10, 14 11:39 AM
Anyone found a good way to get through this level. I have tried everything but the bosses keep taking me out.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 14 12:26 PM
I have tried everything too. I cant go left to get the staff

posted in You're The Boss on Nov 20, 13 12:24 PM
The game had a good start, but it does get repetitive. This just might be the shortest game I have ever played . It lasted about an hour after the demo was over.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 16, 13 12:13 PM
level 39 is doing the same thing as the other players. There is no progress or depletion of resources. The level just doesn't end. I just quit and will never see the last level

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 16, 13 12:07 PM
I found the mound , froze the ogres, got 1000 gold and all my gremlins do is jump up and down like they are building but there is no progress being made. The level doesn't ever end. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 11, 13 9:29 AM
between MAP and the level I am playing , the graphics are smeared. If I hit restart on a level , the whole picture is smeared. If I close the level out and return to map and then hit START the picture is normal.

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 20, 12 2:28 PM
I have never played a game offered by Big Fish with so many bugs. It seems that they just never stop. You can't enjoy this game because you have to keep shutting the game down and restarting. This is ridiculous

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 16, 12 8:01 PM
new2vabch wrote:Stuck on the Butchers Market Level 20 its in the last few minutes a man gets stuck when he is trying to look at the description on Turkey and i cant go any further. Please help the game is really great with a few of the same glitches here and there but now I am really stuck and cant go anyfurther. I purchased the game and now it wont work.
Same thing happened to me too. I'm running windows 7 on a brand new dell xps 900

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Oct 31, 11 4:11 PM
absolutely too short. Just 2 farms and that's it
what a rip off

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Sep 19, 11 6:19 AM
My game just cuts off by itself. I have version 4. I will be playing and then it just ends and takes me back to the game manager that says "play now". When I hit play now it tells me the game is still running yet when I restart it , I have to start over where I was when I turned it on to begin with. I dont even have time to save it before it just stops. I am running windows 7 on a brand new computer.

posted in The Joy of Farming on May 23, 11 11:38 AM
this game is terrible. I would not buy it. I couldn't even play the free part . too boring

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 23, 11 11:09 AM
moesart wrote:I found the gameplay to be a little slow but if you pay attention, you can get gold on each level. You have to sell the fruit earlier, and plant more trees or hire more workers (without being prompted to). In other words watch the board and buy materials when needed and drag the fruit to the factory just before it sells automatically. It's kind of clever and expects you to be the same. I just wish it was faster. It's not a buy just because of that reason.

It seems like the game has a time lag or something, I surely hope it was not designed to run this slow. yikes

posted in Bistro Boulevard on May 14, 11 2:42 AM
I have the same problem. I cannot save my progress and have to start all over including putting my name in again. This is ridiculous.

posted in The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising on Mar 13, 11 5:59 PM
Has anyone made expert on level 29?

posted in Project Rescue Africa on Feb 10, 11 8:12 AM
This game has WAY TOO MUCH CLICKING. It is hand numbing

posted in Buried in Time on Jul 16, 10 3:55 AM
I have the same problem with the lack of brushers. Great game, but this is a disappointment.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator