Posts created by berzerk03

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Jul 17, 17 4:04 AM
I'm also having the issue with the right amount of stars showing. I'm currently playing in Chapter 3. Every time I try replaying a level to earn 3 stars, I have to get 3 stars twice for it to show correctly.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 6:24 AM
I can't get this one to work for me. I've even used the stopwatch on my phone to make sure I'm not doing anything for a minute, but it still won't give me this one.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 7, 15 4:37 AM
Do you need to be a certain level to get "The Letter From the Queen" quest to start? I just got to level 50. The only quest I have from the last update is to donate a 999 pieces of the three building resources. I'm sure I remember doing those Ria and the owl quests. I remember quests about letters. I thought those would have started that quest, but it never happened.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 6, 14 5:37 AM
I just started playing and wouldn't mind a few friends. My code is 18208488.

posted in Best in Show Solitaire on Oct 19, 11 6:42 AM
minidox512 wrote:I too am experiencing VERY SLOW animation with the cards flip. I've tried to download updates for my drivers, but nothing has helped. I think I would LOVE this game if it didn't run SO SLOW. Help!

I'm super dissappointed that the cards turn so slowly too. I beta tested this game and commented that the slow cards were the only thing that would keep me from getting this game. Obviously they didn't fix that! Too bad...it seems like it would be a lot of fun otherwise.

posted in Ravensburger Puzzle Selection on Oct 14, 11 5:43 PM
dashwood95 wrote:I'm kinda with cll here. I opened the game only to watch my screen flash in a pattern until I was able to end task on the game. Tried again with the same results. I know it's not worth goofing with all my settings for one game I might not even like. Will sit this one out.

I think I'm having the same problem. The game starts up and looks sort of grainy on the first screens. It gets to the main menu and starts flashing to a black screen for a few seconds and then goes back to the menu for a few seconds. I was really hoping to try this game.

posted in Elizabeth Find MD: Diagnosis Mystery on Feb 19, 09 9:57 PM
I'm having the same problem. It was running fine until it got to the dialogue portion in Dr. Robert's office during Case 1. Hopefully I can figure out the problem since I was enjoying the game.

posted in Interpol 2: Most Wanted on Nov 24, 08 5:54 PM
Did you ever figure out what to do to make it save? I have the same problem, but customer service hasn't been able to help me so far.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator