Posts created by gb1014

posted in Nancy Drew: The Final Scene on Sep 5, 17 11:35 AM
My operating system is Windows 10.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Final Scene on Sep 1, 17 4:23 PM
I reinstalled this game I had purchased a few years back and there is no sound. I've tried different things but still no sound. Help!

posted in Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek on May 10, 16 6:53 PM
How can I get Lou to wake up so I can talk to him? I've decoded the journal but my list won't let me check it off.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy on May 2, 16 5:45 PM
I walk outside the castle but I cannot access the jetpack. I'm not even sure if it's in my inventory because it is so small and clicking on it doesn't tell me what it is.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 14 9:00 AM
Penny1942 wrote:I too was almost at the end of the game when moving from one location to another the screen froze, two pictures one on to of the other and had to use task manager to exit the game. Tried to re-enter but the screen was frozen in exactly the same place.

I really do not appreciate paying for a game even with 2 credits and not have it function properly. My computer is less than 2 years old and fully up to date. If this cannot be corrected I would like to have my credits back or my money and certainly not PCC's as I currently have 6 and nothing that I want to purchase with them.

Operating system HP 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate.

posted in Chimeras: Tune Of Revenge on Mar 12, 13 9:11 AM
I downloaded the game Chimeras: Tune of Revenge and cannot really play it because it is running very, very slow. I have changed the compatibility mode to Windows XP (2 pack) but it doesn't change anything. I am getting very frustrated and ready to exchange this game for a different one! What's the problem?

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 4, 09 3:00 PM
I've just started playing the game HH2-Believe the Lies but I can't get the bent pipe to fit anywhere on the car motor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator