Posts created by PlumPuddin

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 2:23 PM
Thanks for answering me, appreciate it! And happy Green Day to you!

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 11 1:54 PM
Wow, I can''t find the hint button, which I didn'
t want to use, but need to. Stuck at the bridge, can't do anything with my crowbar. Should I cry now? And these are my favourite games....

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 11 4:46 PM
I honestly cannot believe you finished this game 5 mins after the demo. It took me hours to play, and I believe myself to be an average player. I do not follow a walkthru to get to the end. Maybe you don't either, but I hate to say it.... it is definitely a wild stretch of imagination to put out for other players. This game was not short by any means. It was long, and well worth the money spent. No one would buy games if the demo almost completed them. Sheesh.....

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 11 4:40 PM
dashwood95 wrote:Well I foolishly bought again, trying to fill a card.

I was FIVE minutes from finishing after the demo hour (did not know when I bought it I was that close). I did get some more time out of the bonus level which also elaborated on the story, but it was a total of about 90-100 minutes for me.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 16, 11 4:39 PM
dashwood95 wrote:Well I foolishly bought again, trying to fill a card.

I was FIVE minutes from finishing after the demo hour (did not know when I bought it I was that close). I did get some more time out of the bonus level which also elaborated on the story, but it was a total of about 90-100 minutes for me.

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 22, 10 6:14 PM
Hi, I do not want to give you an outright answer as to your dilemma..... just let me say a lot of solutions are found where you haven't been to yet. It really is a back and forth game... don't worry too much... Big Fish would never leave us hanging without a solution. I had a bit of angst about the screws too, but everyone will have. Have fun with the rest of the game. I absolutely loved it, and it is a long one. Rachel aka/PlumPuddin

Phiffle... I managed to put three of the supplies away in the bedroom chest. That was all that was left in my inventory.

I started the game yesterday morning, played throughout the day, taking time off for this and that. Then today, the same...... it is an extremely long game if you are not skipping everything, and taking time to sit back and play the game in a relaxing manner. I am well over 9 hours, and I know I still have more bang for my buck! Superior game ! Rachel aka PlumPuddin[

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 23, 10 12:38 PM
Hi... loved this game! Very long, well done, great graphics. Were there alternate final scenes. Someone said about it ending in black. Mine didn't, and it was quite amazing at the end. Surprised me at how awful it was. Awful, as in graphic content, no story line. Anyone else a tad horrified by the end, or super surprised as what was shown???

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 22, 10 6:29 PM
thanks zebrafish. There is no blue bar under this particular puzzle. But thanks for answering me, I guess I'll be heading to the walkthru now. Thanks again, have a good night! Rachel aka PlumPuddin

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 22, 10 4:28 PM
I obviously did most of the game in my order, not the way the game wanted it to go. So, now I don't have my hammer, or wrench. I have to take the gear off the bicycle but can't without a wrench. And I need to break the cement below the angel statue by house. I've been playing for hours, ( love the game) and now..... Also, is there no way to bypass the lock under the altar.... been hungup there for over an hour. I know, I'm pathetic... but eager!!!!! Anyone out there feel like helping a borderline nutcase? Friday night, how sad is this. Married for centuries, and here I sit on a weekend all exasperated over a computer game. Lol. Thanks, if you answer. Rachel.... aka PlumPuddin'

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 8, 10 9:22 PM
Hi there! If your talking about close to the end, and the gear is in the big glass jar, all you do is basically pull the magnet right down to the gear. It will stick to the gear, and pull it up. Put your cursor right on the magnet and push or pull to do what you need to do. Hope this is what your talking about. Have fun, hope this helps, and have a great evening. Rachel aka PlumPuddin '

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 27, 10 10:08 PM
Djum, I can't thank you enough for your help. I went to page 3 and read some material concerning the hammer in chapter 4. Of course, simple... I felt so dumb! The hammer was the one in the upper right corner, that is always with us, along with the duster, and spade. But , thanks to you, I got past that part finally. I had sort of given up on the game... especially when no one answered me. But, thanks to you I am now a happy game player. I appreciate you taking the time to send me a few words about that page, which did completely help me. Again, thanks so much, and a big ole hug for you, and best wishes. Thanks again........Rachel aka PlumPuddin'

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 27, 10 8:29 AM
I wrote a message earlier, and was really sorry no one would answer me. I know there are many people who have finished the game. Please help me find the hammer at the beginning of chapter 4. If not, I will not be able to finish the game. The walkthru does not refer to it, and I do need it to crush a brick. I would be thrilled if someone could please help me. I love the game, and look forward to finishing it, but am at a complete standstill. Please someone, throw me a crumb of a clue... anything, there had to be a hammer somewhere. Thanks for the read, and especially thank you to anyone who can help a frustrated game player. Thanks guys.... Rachel

posted in Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest on Sep 25, 10 12:26 PM
Hello fishies! I've just entered chapter 4, or the place you need to repair a jug for a beekeeper. This is driving me crazy. I read the walkthru... does'nt help at all. I need a hammer to smash this brick to make clay to repair a broken jug. I have the watering can, a stick, the bees are busy with the sugar. There is no hammer on my screen. Puhleese someone, put my mind to rest and aim me right to it. I think it really isn't there. And I refuse to begin all over, since this is on the very first screen of a new chapter. Thanks for reading my rant, have a nice day, and please get back to me if you can. Thank you!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 10, 10 12:21 PM
I'm dumbfounded by the reviews I've been reading. This game is very well done, and I find it totally challenging, not at all easy. I started yesterday, worked on it for hours and hours, and the same today. I'm a reasonably intelligent person, so I do not understand how anyone could finish the game play in 2 hours . It seems absolutely impossible. I have been stumped in an area for at least 2 hours now, but would feel totally willy nilly if I asked for help. And, I do like the game... love the grapics, and feel it was definitely worth the money I paid. Challenging it certainly is. Sorry most of you are disappointed. I for one feel totally opposite of all the overwhelming views on this forum. Thanks BF for a game that takes some thinking to finish it.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 9, 10 10:58 AM
Thanks so much to the two people that helped me realize I was doing it right, but to keep trying and trying. Wow, took a long time. But, a huge thanks to the two of you for reading and answering my message. Thank You. Rachel.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 8, 10 7:48 PM
Hello all... I'm in the airship, coordinates are done, and I cannot fill the fuel gauge to full. I run out, grab rocks, run in, try it... no luck. Then run out..... this is getting a little ooring... did I miss something? Please if you can help, I would be so indebted to you. Thanks for reading this..... Rachel... aka PlumPuddin.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 6:53 PM
I have been at the well for hours and hours. I have tried everything I can possibly think of except the right thing. Can anyone just let me know hot to get to the bottom or inside the well. I can feel my brain on overload. I have tar, 3 barrel lids, broom etc... boards. If you can help I'd appreciate it, if not... thanks for taking the time to read this. Thanks all. Rachel.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 23, 10 11:06 AM
Everyone certainly does take things differently. I own the complete set of Dexter, the serial killer. I always love it when he gets away, and can't wait for the following week.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator