Posts created by Digy8

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 8, 16 8:01 PM
To open the 7 door, you need to first go south to another room and jump over the 7 numbers. Once that is done, go back to the blue/purple boxes and turn them blue.

posted in Solitaire Victorian Picnic on Aug 30, 16 6:29 PM
Yup - this game pretty much sucks! You cannot win past the first level and have to keep buying your upgrades like the shuffle or mulligans. I want my money back on this one - not happy. I'm used to quality Big Fish Games and this one is not worth paying for.

posted in Glow Fish on Mar 4, 12 7:30 PM
Can you guys please make games like this more kid (or old person) friendly with an option to skip a level if it proves too difficult - ie. Stage 1-10 - Must have tried it a gazillion times, but i'm never able to catch up. Thanks!

posted in Glow Fish on Mar 4, 12 7:29 PM
Can you guys please make games like this more kid (or old person) friendly with an option to skip a level if it proves too difficult - ie. Stage 1-10 - Must have tried it a gazillion times, but i'm never able to catch up. Thanks!

posted in Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon on Aug 10, 09 5:18 PM
How do I beat the Ninja? Is there a code to bypass this please? My reflexes is not what it was 10 years ago..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator