Posts created by cyneburgleah

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 31, 15 3:08 PM
In another thread someone posted that if you are maxed out items and need to make some room knock down one of your houses and rebuild it. I've done that 3 times now. The other day I saw a post on fb with a person asking about the update. The dev replied with "contact bfg customer service"

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 15, 15 8:51 PM
ZooZoo,

Thank you for taking the time to compile a list. Please add me to it, cyneburgleah is my name in DA.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 14, 15 5:58 PM
zoozoospetal wrote:
I've been doing just that. I have at least 5 sets of everyone that is available, some will only allow a reserve of 6 so I sell off one every so often. I've also been stockpiling spheres, my magic reserve is at 190 so I've been able to make a ton of them. I'm shooting for level 60 happiness before the new content comes out, almost there. Basically I've just been setting my own quest to pass the time I really need to get a life!

I really need to get a life too! Wake up, check game, go to work, come home, check game, go to bed. LOL!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 7, 15 8:54 PM
I posted this under the game update, but figured I'd post it here too. I was stuck on level 6 magistrate too. I built a third storage unit and upgraded it to level 6 and that was the key. Once I did that I was able to have enough stone in stock to finish building the port. It won't say that you are finally able to build it, but when I clicked directly on the port the game let me build it. Hope this helps. Also my happiness is only at level 16.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 7, 15 8:50 PM
I was stuck at level 6 too. I ended getting unstuck by building a third storage and upgrading it to level 6. Then I was able to have enough stone in stock to finish building the port.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 26, 15 6:32 PM
I can't find the mouse in the garden day 6. Will anyone help?

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 28, 11 3:36 PM
I am having the same problem with the stones in K1. I have tried 5 different times either it doesn't acknowledge that I removed any of the stones or that I only partially removed the stones. It's annoying. Then I check the forums for a possible answer and find out that Big Fish has known for weeks about this issue. Why continue to sell a game that has technical issues?

posted in Vacation Mogul on Feb 10, 10 12:50 AM
the same is happening to me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator