Posts created by rbusran

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Feb 11, 13 6:32 AM
Where do i get the empty sack

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Feb 11, 13 6:28 AM
I love this game... where do i get the empty sack??

posted in Monument Builders: Eiffel Tower on Sep 8, 12 10:45 PM
Stuck on Level 5. Pls help!! How do i help the manager. done all tasks but cant help the manager. Have find where to get wood???

posted in Island Defense on Jul 5, 12 7:15 PM
Stuck on this level!! How do i get more chests???? or money??? Need to upgrade!

posted in Island Defense on Jul 5, 12 7:11 PM
Its my first time to play strategy games. I love and bought Island defense as soon as i was done with the trial play. I am on the 3rd island but i dont have enough money to buy towers or upgrade it. HOW DO WE ACQUIRE MORE MONEY?? I got defeated several times already. PLEASE HELP!!!

posted in All My Gods on Mar 5, 12 1:48 AM
SUPER AGREE! GREAT GAME-----More like this PLEASEEEEEE!!!!

posted in All My Gods on Mar 5, 12 1:47 AM
cherbtoo wrote:In a nutshell this game is

F A N T A S T I C

As with the Island Tribe games these graphics are beautifully drawn and all the different buildfings look delightful .

The object of the game is to prove yourself worthy of succeeding your father Saturn when he retires. To do this you have to build a town and meet the requests of the people and other gods along the way while trying to avoid the wrath of another one ... you won't like him when he gets angry .

The best things about this game are ...

It is untimed
There are enough different buildings to keep me happy including a bank
Variety of requests from other citizens or gods
You can landscape and make your town prettier
The size of the playing area is expandable and new areas open up as you fulfil tasks

I have to confess that I have been typing this for a couple of hours because I keep sneaking back to play a bit more inbetween sentences .

This game was definitely well worth the wait and if you like strategy building games then this is the game for you.

Cherb

ETA ... forgot to mention about the size of the playing area.

...MORE GAMES LIKE THIS PLEASE DEVS & BFG ...

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Nov 7, 11 10:14 PM
bfgZambezi wrote:Check out the walkthrough for Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

Or you can click <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/secrets-of-the-dragon-wheel-walkthrough/">here</a>

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

I LOVE THE GAME AND HAVE BOUGHT 2 DAYS AGO. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE WALKTHROUGH BUT GOT STUCK IN LOOKING FOR THE ENTRANCE TO THE TELESCOPE WHICH THE WALKTROUGH SAID "ITS UNDER THE TELESCOPE" pleaseeeee Help!!

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 10:19 PM
dvdiva wrote:Since the error message said "play again", I guess you were already playing it and it might still be running in the background. Try rebooting your computer, that will shut down all other instances of the game.

Have rebooted my computer 2x but STILL cannot open. Please help!

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 2:08 PM
The game says" you own this game" play again BUT IT DOES NOT OPEN ???

HAVE UNINSTALLED IT. iTS A LONG WAIT TO RE-INSTALL COZ ITS 400 PLUS MB.
SHOULD I RE-INSTALL???

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 2:07 PM
rbusran wrote:The game says" you own this game" play again BUT IT DOES NOT OPEN ???

HAVE UNINSTALLED IT. iTS A LONG WAIT TO RE-INSTALL COZ ITS 400 PLUS MB.
SHOULD I RE-INSTALL???

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 2:05 PM
The game says" you own this game" play again BUT IT DOES NOT OPEN ???

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 1:59 PM
Where is the rope ladder in the man's tree house??
The hint says "pull down the rope ladder with a cane". Where is the rope ladder? The hatch in the room near the man on the bed says "I need a key"?
The hint is confusing !!! please help

posted in Sonya Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 11 1:54 PM
The hint says "pull down the rope ladder with a cane". Where is the rope ladder? The hatch in the room near the man on the bed says "I need a key"?
The hint is confusing !!! please help

posted in 2 Tasty on Apr 2, 10 9:50 PM

This is such a frustrating game. with all the very large file download and after all the 1, 2, 3 levels I cant open the 3rd level which is the Chinese restaurant???

I have uninstalled and re-installedm the game but its still the same!!!! Whats wrong!!!Please help!!!!!

posted in 2 Tasty on Apr 2, 10 1:05 AM
This is such a frustrating game. with all the very large file download and after all the 1, 2, 3 levels I cant open the 3rd level which is the Chinese restaurant???

I have uninstalled and re-installedm the game but its still the same!!!! Whats wrong!!!Please help!!!!!

posted in Island Realms on Nov 8, 09 10:12 PM
missbflat wrote:im at level 13 and i like the game, the objectie is simple...progress to the next island by crossing a bridge, to cross the bridge you need stuff, the wagon infront of the bridge tells you how much of wich to collect.
it's rather self explainatory, to build roads you simply click on them, if they're red you can't build it cos you don't have enough resources.
deter the enemy by builing idols, walls, catapults.
only thing i can't figure out at the mo is how to gather the level2 catapult building instructions...
still a nice game, and if you don't like the music, turn it off and play your own.

i am on a level where you have the "FORGE" area to get the IRON but it does not do anything??? HOW DO I GET THE IRON????

posted in Island Realms on Nov 8, 09 4:33 PM
Jenc272 wrote:You have to buy them from the store.

I have accumulated too much food resources but the stone is not there ???How do i get the stone??

posted in Island Realms on Nov 6, 09 10:44 PM
i have been waiting to buy another TM game coz I Loved and enjoyed very much The World of Zelleian game and My Kingdom My Princess game--that is why i downloaded Island Realms right away. I awas just disappointed when i found out there was NO TUTORIAL LEVEL. On the 3rd level where i need to open the Quarry, i have only the gold coins but no stone resources to open it??? How do i open the Quarry ???? PLEASE RELEASE TM GAMES LIKE THE ZELLIANS , DELICIOUS EMILY, ALICE GREENFINGERS 3 AND OTHERS.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Oct 3, 09 12:30 AM
We LOVEEEE The World of Zellians Game. PLEASE RELEASE SERIES 2 SOONEST!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator