Posts created by Harriju

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 17 3:36 PM
Has anyone heard anything about an update?

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 17 7:40 AM
Thank you Nilosh!

posted in Jewel Match Solitaire Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 17 6:30 PM
I am at level 120 and I have no options to build the castle either. Actually, I think it was before 120 but am not sure. Just know I have no options now.

posted in Tales of Terror: House on the Hill on Jun 15, 14 6:03 AM
I always read this thread and find it useful. Good job, catbag!

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 4, 14 8:11 AM
I agree with crestedwave. I love these games. Keep em coming! Now, if I just had another Mystery P.I.

posted in Hidden Express on Apr 15, 14 8:19 AM
Same thing happened to me too kimmykaye. I don't know what to do either.........and I also have Windows 7.

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 27, 13 3:36 PM
no, after you opened the cellar door the hammer was supposed to go back in your inventory. I replayed with new identity and it worked so I guess its a glitch.

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 9:38 AM
The plunger is in the attic and you have to have to stepladder to reach it! Good luck!

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 16, 11 7:34 PM
I must be a moron too because I really enjoyed this game. It is different and I thought it was fun!!

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 9, 11 12:06 AM
Great game!! I really enjoyed playing it. I'm looking forward to the next one.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on May 6, 11 7:08 AM
I love this game. So much like Fairway Solitaire. I have already played it over several times. Thank you Big Fish and especially thank you dev's!!!

posted in Spring Bonus on Apr 24, 11 11:28 AM
I'm not much on match 3 games but if Grey Alien makes it, I want it. Fairway Solitaire is a game that I have played repeatedly! And its always fun so I'm looking forward to this game too. Thanks Grey Alien and Big Fish!!

posted in Mystery Novel on Apr 11, 11 8:01 AM
Any game I have to change my resolution for..........I ain't trying or buying!!!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Mar 15, 11 9:24 PM
I have the same problem!! Hope there is a solution somewhere coz I'm not going to play it again for awhile.

posted in The Serpent of Isis: Your Journey Continues on Feb 28, 11 6:53 PM
Great game!!! Lots of bang for your buck. I sure hope there is a sequel to this one too!

posted in The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure on Jan 23, 11 1:29 AM
I can't pick up the baseball bat either.

I loved it too!! I'm with bootsie, I thought it was an awesome game. Right up there with Dire Grove.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 7:32 PM
Mine says game is still running too. Also tried the ctrl, alt, delete and its not running. I wish it was!!!!!

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 3:36 PM
The miners code 1234 does not work.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 1:16 PM
Mine is 1234 and it won't open either. Tried the other combo's and reversed the numbers etc, won't work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator