Posts created by Catwo12345

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 3, 14 12:55 AM
Next time they should text their updates better and Big Fish your communication with your customers needs a lot of improvements.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 30, 14 3:07 PM
All Ipad users just reenter your original email address and password in settings as another player . It resets everything and you will Get Everything back YIPPEE Thank you to the player who posted it . I got everything back Yessssssssss

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 11 9:14 PM
I Will never buy a CE again for this Series there was not any extra game play just some stupid colored puzzles that I did in about 5 minutes very boring. I don't care about Wallpaper, Music,Sketches,Cut Scenes,and Screen Savers just a bunch of useless stuff to me.

posted in Tamara the 13th on Jan 13, 11 7:24 PM
I can't even get into the cave I click on the door and nothing happens???????. Installed and uninstalled 2 times. Forget it........... not worth the Aggravation. This game is a total loser

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 10, 10 12:20 AM
Just to set everyone straight this was the 4th in the series. the 1st one was simply called Dream Chronicles, the 2nd was called Dream Chronicles the Eternal Maze, the 3rd Dream Chronicles the Chosen Child I have them all just fantastic games. I have played them over and over. NOT THIS ONE I was so just so disappointed it was so boring so stupid so everything dumb. It did not follow the story from the other three. What happened did a new person write the story. There was no story!!!!! I was all hyped up waiting for the new story to see how everyone was, her Mom was pregnant with another baby supposedly a boy and nothing just nothing about anyone. I am really glad I did not buy the CE version which I was going to until I played the Demo and it didn't look to promising. Sorry BF but it was a Big Bust. I felt the same way with Mystery Case Files Dire Grove it was a big disappointment to after all the others in the series. I may never buy another one of them either.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jul 8, 10 4:04 PM
I think Big Fish should allow us to use 3 of our game club credits to purchase CE games. Sometimes I have as many as 6 credits because there are no games I am interested in. I have belonged to big Fish since 2002 and think I should received something besides a stuffed fish for being a loyal club member. The punch card thing should run for longer then I month at least 6 months so I can at least get 1 free game a year. I'm seriously thinking of canceling my membership and just buying the CE games and stop wasting my money on stupid games just to use my credits. I would save alot of money over a year's time. Because now I have credits and still have to pay $20 for a CE game if I want the best version that we used to get for 1 credit. It all boils down to money money money

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jul 8, 10 3:42 PM
Well that ticks me off so same old same old bull. If don't buy collectors edition from someone your up the creek without a paddle as the game hints when you are searching for a oar in the shed HOG. You know everyone just wants to rip you off and make more money.

I found a quick way to access the Blog walk thru . I save the walk thru in my favorites in internet explorer in my games folder. Then I make the internet explorer welcome screen small. Click on favorites and then my games folder find the blog link and drag the link onto my desktop. Then I open up the blog bring it down on the task bar and open up the game. Then when I get stuck on the game I can bring down the game to the task bar by click the flag key on the keyboard and click on the blog link and bring that up to help then when I'm done with blog clicking it down and bring back up the game.and so on works for me do it all the time.(Don't use the Esc key it can make the game crash) Easy way to do it for me works like a charm. It doesn't work for the stategy guides tho because they are built into the game and you can't have both game and guide open at the same time, so you have to print the guide it out or keep shutting down the game. So I don't waste my money and buy the guides anymore I just use the blogs easest way to do it. The last strategy guide I printed out was almost 30 pages long what a waste of paper and ink when I can just use the blog the easy and more efficent way. Good Luck Cat

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 11, 09 5:45 PM
I didn't buy both games but it would have been nice of them to tell us that the normal version didn't have the morphining objects I thought O boy just like the Madame Fate game finally they did it again. NOT!!! (I bought all the MCF Games). I restarted the game 5 times using a new name each time thinking somehow I was missing them or there was something wrong with the game so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. ONLY to come back to the forum to find out it was only included in the Collecters Edition. I'm sorry but I feel insulted by BF I've been a member for years and now they are going to start pulling this kind of inconsideration of their members. It make me very sad and upset.

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Oct 27, 09 9:53 PM
I just loved Fishdom 2, with the 3 different tanks, and different accessories, and finding the hidden objects to make money. I never got the first Fishdom but if it is a match 3 and all the same tank themes like Spooky Splash I will never buy another version I just can't stand having to do the same things over and over very boring and a waste of my time and money.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Jul 17, 09 9:38 PM
I will never buy another game from the company that made this game. They have no imagination. The game was very slow going from one frame to another. Magic Encyclopedia:Moonlight was a big disappointment. It was way to small of a game file,and when you are done playing you are done!! To play again you have to use a new Name there is no challenge no goal to reach nada BORING.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator