Posts created by Luvmydrafts

posted in Big City Adventure - San Francisco on Sep 22, 16 10:43 AM
Just left **** and seen they offer Big City Adventure: Cape Town. Anyone know if BigFish will be offering this game? Thanks in advance!

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 4, 15 12:08 AM
Finally out of the dollhouse. You also have to find the head to the headless horseman which I had missed. It is over in the alcove where the hand/arm with the ring on it is. Over to the left you will click on an object on the ground and it will lead you to the head. Put the head on the headless horseman and place him in the dollhouse and it will open the secret panel.

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 3, 15 6:42 PM
Well I am still stuck in the dollhouse. I have the doll on the couch. I have the wizard upstairs by the telescope. There is armour in the upstairs room next to the wizard. I placed the horse over by the arm/hand with the ring and go that opened. But I am still stuck in the dollhouse. What am I missing???

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 3, 15 6:40 PM
Well I am still stuck in the dollhouse. I have the doll on the couch. I have the wizard upstairs by the telescope. There is armour in the upstairs room next to the wizard. I placed the horse over by the arm/hand with the ring and go that opened. But I am still stuck in the dollhouse. What am I missing???

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 3, 15 10:33 AM
I am in an alley way that has a large stone ball with symbols at the bottom. I found the symbols it the upstairs room but did not write them down thinking they would be in my journal and now I can not get back to the small balloons by the scale to retrieve the code. Anyone have the code or can tell me how to retrieve it? Thanks so much!

posted in Magic Gate: Faces of Darkness on Mar 1, 15 8:17 PM
I am at the bridge where you go do the riddles at the man in the door. It sends me back to the statue holding the can that a sphere goes in. It wont let me go ahead in the game. The old sphere was in the can broken. Can you help on this? ;-) Thanks

posted in House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster on Feb 1, 15 11:19 AM
This is the first of the House of 1000 doors that I am playing and just wondered something. Is it better that I play these in the order that they were created or can they be a stand alone game not mattering which one you play at which time? On this game I am enjoying the story line and the challenge is quite interesting. Just wondering about in which the order should be. Thanks!

posted in Exorcist 2 on Dec 21, 11 10:10 PM
Cant seem to rotate my mirrors correctly, any suggestions?

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 8, 11 5:16 PM
Is there a patch for this game? I keep running into screens that are half dark. In the HOS when the room is half darken you can not get any of the items needed. I have deleted and reinstalled the game. I have restarted my computer. I have run programs to make sure my computers health was fine. So what am I missing?

Hi ya'll, I had the same problems and did some investigating big fish about the game itself. The loading was slow and freezes up alot. Well, they fixed it for me! LOL Actually they wrote what was wrong and I fixed it. LOL Seems that these games conflict with your antivirus programs. There is a list of about 20 programs that need to be disabled before the games will lay correctly. Hope this helps!

Allie

posted in Cassandra's Journey: The Legacy of Nostradamus on Jan 5, 10 2:00 PM
Hi Sunbeams, my games would not play also until I read in BF walkthrough blog that you must turn your antivirus programs off. Seems this interfers with the game loading and playing properly.

Good luck

HELP PLEASE! I love ethe game but have run into a problem! In the section where you enter Rue Morgue and go to the "Back Room". After you do the hidden objects areas and get in the small hallway there is a lock. I have found the screwdriver and the wrench to open the case of this lock however, it wont work. There are no bolts or screws for me to unbolt and the items keep returning to my inventory. I am about to pull all my hair out!!! LOL I am sure there are items beyond this lock for me to acquire to finish the game. Can anyone suggest what to do? Thanks all!

Allie

HELP PLEASE! I love ethe game but have run into a problem! In the section where you enter Rue Morgue and go to the "Back Room". After you do the hidden objects areas and get in the small hallway there is a lock. I have found the screwdriver and the wrench to open the case of this lock however, it wont work. There are no bolts or screws for me to unbolt and the items keep returning to my inventory. I am about to pull all my hair out!!! LOL I am sure there are items beyond this lock for me to acquire to finish the game. Can anyone suggest what to do? Thanks all!

Allie

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 9, 09 11:40 PM
Yes this was a great game. you can find others like it in the Hidden Object section. I have all of the Mystery PI ones and recommend them. There is one that is called (I believe) Mystery PI: The lottery ticket. Good game. I enjoy most any of the Alawar games as they have very high quality graphics. Hope this helps some! Allie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator