Posts created by HISBEGOT10

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 17, 13 9:09 PM
Raska wrote:Those games ARE playable !!! They make me remember the good old adventure games... (without HO's...don't like those) ...No hints, no maps, no walkthrough's...I remember being stuck for days sometimes !!! Now we are spoiled and we don't think anymore. A friend of mine has the game, I played it, and I loved it ! The puzzles are great and the person (read a comment here on BF) who played this one in two hours must have skipped everything, because those puzzles, most of the time, are difficult !!! Let's go back to those games, maybe we will learn again to use our brains a bit more as we did years ago !

I agree with everything you said....most of the new games have great graphics & story lines....but are too easy.....I like to use my brain and this game does make you use it without telling you what to do next.....Love the game....& Bought it....

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 31, 13 8:36 PM
I have the new update.....the Ice Palace and Quests.....But now I am at a standstill.
I am level 106....and have one Quest showing which is one I have been working on for quite a while and STILL DO NOT have the items I need....It takes forever to get the items I need....and so far I am not showing any new quests....I love this game...but am very frustrated that I am at a standstill with this game....I have spent lots of $$$ on the extras and hope you have good news that there is a New Update Coming VERY SOON...... Also maybe a reward for those who do spend extra to play the game....Thanks for all your Help......Mary Sue

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on May 31, 13 8:32 PM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Fishies,

We've just released an update for the PC version of Found: A Hidden Object Adventure.

This new version includes the following:
• A new level has been added (the Ice Palace)
• New Quests have been added
• Other improvements and bug fixes

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game; steps on how to do that can be found in the following article:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

If you have any trouble with the game - or accessing this new content - please contact our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Customer Support</a> team and they'll be glad to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgMonongahela

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jun 25, 12 5:08 AM
Give the items, cups, opened wine and eggs to the woman in the kitchen....she will bake a cake with them.......Hope this helps....

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Jun 1, 12 10:32 PM
Send BIg Fish A Message from the Help?
Big Fish has never failed to help me....just tell them your problem, they will fix it or give you your money or credit back.

I LOVE BIG FISH....THEY ARE THE GREATEST....

Great Grandma (Nana) Gamer

posted in Spirit Walkers: Curse of the Cypress Witch on May 29, 12 3:57 PM
Doesn't matter to me if it is short, as long as it has a great storyline and some new and different things to do.....I loved it and will buy it.

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Jan 23, 12 3:57 PM
Hi Gamers....if you are not familiar with some of the things that Big Fish does then read the following: If you are very dissatisfied with a game you have the option to let Big Fish know that you are not happy with the game and get a credit for that game.
I have not had any problems with Big Fish when it comes to the fact that they are always FAIR....So don't whine about it, ask for help......

posted in My Beautiful Vacation on Jan 22, 12 7:19 PM
First of all you take the Mouse, then come back for the Cat.....Leave the Cat and bring back the Mouse.......Leave the Mouse and bring the Cheese and Leave it with the Cat.....Go back and get the Mouse.....Walla....!!!!! Done

[b]
Lisanna wrote:
barneymom wrote:i can't get the mouse the cheese and the cat across the span, i think i am thinking about it to much what is the secret ?

I CANT EITHER IM NOT BYING THIS JUST TO GET STUCK WITH THE CAT AND MOUSE THERE ISSNT A SKIP BUTTON ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WTFUDGE

posted in The Revenge on Dec 11, 11 9:42 PM
Just a note: I have found that some of the games that do not have the flame by them are so much fun.....I stumbled onto The Revenge...so glad I bought it...Was a challenge to figure out the game....by yourself....no Walkthrough...

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Sep 2, 09 3:34 PM
I enjoyed this game more than any Hidden Object that I have played in a long time. I hope they have a sequel coming out soon.

If you haven't tried it, why don't you give it a try!

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 1, 09 1:42 PM
I am not familiar with posting so this is my second try. It is driving me nuts, I cannot find the 4th Bow Tie in the first part of the game. Can someone help this gaming Great Nana?

posted in I SPY™ Fun House on Sep 1, 09 1:32 PM
Does anyone know where the 4th bow tie is in the first level of this game, it is driving me nuts trying to find it.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Aug 21, 09 12:21 PM
When I first started to play this Hidden Object game, I thought it was going to be one of those too dark screens to play, but as I got into the Demo, I realized it is a Wonderful new kind of Hidden Object. I really am enjoying playing it, and I bought the full game.

Give it a chance and you will like it.

I am a Happy Gaming Great Grandma

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 3:31 PM
The Imperial Staff is a must have for those who like Hidden Object Puzzels of this kind. The game was awesome, with great graphics.

I wish they would make games like this a Large File Game with Hours and Hours of Game Play, but this game was great anyway, would recommend it to all.

posted in The Legend of Crystal Valley on Apr 6, 09 3:31 PM
bfgAegean wrote:Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that we recently published a blog walkthrough for The Legend of Crystal Valley. The features step-by-step instructions along with annotated screenshots. You can view the walkthrough by clicking <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/legend-crystal-valley-walkthrough/">here</a>.

Happy gaming! [/quote

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator