Posts created by ScoutsMom

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 30, 12 6:48 PM
In no order what I did to make it happen:

2 fruit trees
1 Villa, 1 Chalet and 3 Tents - all gardened out
1 Pool - throw a party
Buy Parking

You have to tear down the wood factory and the green house at the end. I saved one tent and the pool for that. I tore one down, built a tent and gardened it out. Then tore down the other, built a pool and threw a party.

Hope this helps!

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 30, 12 6:45 PM
In no order what I did to make it happen:

2 fruit trees
1 Villa, 1 Chalet and 3 Tents - all gardened out
1 Pool - throw a party
Buy Parking

You have to tear down the wood factory and the green house at the end. I saved one tent and the pool for that. I tore one down, built a tent and gardened it out. Then tore down the other, built a pool and threw a party.

Hope this helps!

posted in Dead Hungry Diner on Apr 30, 12 12:33 PM
Doesnt work. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. All of my software is updated. Shouldnt have to contact anyone to make a game work. Shame. TMs are my favorite.

posted in Fruits Inc. on May 12, 11 9:17 AM
I love TM games and TM games that are farm based are my favorite. But this is BAD. I very rarely delete a game with out trying the full hour because you never know it might get better - but this one had no fighting chance of getting better. I played for about 45 min or so and deleted it. Outside of not getting much instruction to start, I think my biggest issue was Grandma not going away. Once you get done reading what she has to say or do what she wanted it still took her an additional 20 seconds to go away which was an additional 20 seconds coming off the clock but yet you cant click on anything. Gold is hard to get with this game and when you have to just sit there and do nothing because the game wont let you is very frustrating.

posted in Shop It Up! on Feb 15, 11 2:26 PM
So I'm having the same save issue as all the others. But, I dont want a refund. I want my game to work. I enjoy the game and would love to finish it instead of playing the save levels over and over. On a positive note, I have gotten really good at the levels that it lets me play.

I tried starting from the program file and it didnt work for me. I'm glad that it did for some though!

posted in Jack of All Tribes on Jan 26, 11 9:34 AM
I generally do not comment on the boards, I just come to read. But I had to comment on this. I thought I was the only one who got so frustrated over the last couple levels on a game being so crazy I didnt want to finish the game. Nice to know, I'm not the only!

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Nov 10, 10 1:50 PM
I can not get this to work either. I have no issues with the game and have silver and gold on most levels. BUT these mini games are horrible. I used a credit for a time mgmt game - and the mini games are NOT time mgmt.

posted in Wandering Willows on May 7, 09 10:12 AM
I like the exploding part as well. Its not a soft gentle deal it is literally an explosion. I have been playing the game for a few days now and still get a kick out of it.

posted in Wandering Willows on May 7, 09 10:09 AM
Thanks. I finally found them.

posted in Wandering Willows on May 6, 09 10:07 PM
Ok - looked everywhere. I know I saw them before, but now that I need one I cant find it. Anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks.

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 21, 09 12:48 PM
Thanks. Got it figured out!

posted in Wild Tribe on Apr 21, 09 11:19 AM
I can make the tomahawk, but I can not get a shovel. I have read the other comments to drop on the sharp rocks...where are the sharp rocks?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator