Posts created by sassybee

I chose the father on the fact that he would need help more than conrad would. It didn't seem to alter play.

I am using windows 10. game has started to freeze, this is third time. I played a couple of my other BFG and they worked fine, Each time it froze I had to manually turn off PC and restart. The game would then work through the glitch every time. I decided to play some games from other site but did not have any prob's. .

posted in Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle on Apr 10, 17 8:08 PM
This is more a comment rather than a review. This is undoubtedly a very strange game. It was more or less a messed up confusion of 'what the heck' and designed in the dark. Puleese try it first before you buy it because it is the same all the way through. Terrible . The graphics were good. There! I said something nice about it. I'm done.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 12:26 PM
Are there only one horseshoe per scene? I am finding only one per scene.

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past on Mar 21, 17 3:36 PM
Please game creator's, do not add rushing objects that have to be caught in the air by players. I didn't even realize at first that I was blanking out. I nearly fell out of my chair until I rubbed my face and quickly looked away. Jeez I was dizzy. ...... Edit.... I have a tip on how to get through this. I closed my eyes and just went clicking like cracy. When I heard the sound chime I opened my eyes and... woo hoo.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Feb 21, 17 3:04 PM
A waste of time and money. One of the more boring games I've played. It's hard to understand what actions are needed to proceed and when you do finally figure it out, there are more different and incomprehensible actions needed. This game is such a garbled mess that it turns into a hodge podge of nonsense.The time and effort to play even one scene removes the fun in the game. I know others like this game but it's just not my thing. Please play the demo before you buy. You might like it. One man's trash...etc.

So many people really like this game that I am going to give it another go. Ignore my post from yesterday as I feel that the game deserves a more thorough look-see. First I must finish my other game I started and hopefully start over Adam Wolf on the weekend.

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 17 7:16 PM
I guess this is the end of the game for me. I tried everything I could think of.but can't put the makeup on nor will the game release my brush (even if I go to another scene). It is glued to my mouse. I tried the CE walkthrough and the tip on here about holding the mouse down and drag the color. Nothing has worked. This game seems to have quite a few glitch's. I was able to work thru the others but it's been hours of working on the makeup till I'm just totally frustrated.

Hi I need to carry the baby sprite in water. I have the pitcher and a flowing fountain but can't use this fountain for some reason. Where is another source of water? I'm at the end of the game play and mama sprite wants her baby. Help us out please.

omg I totally went for the 'carry the baby spirit in water' and the fact that I still had a pitcher in inventory. What a cheap misguidance. Won't ever buy a game from them again. I am slightly ticked because I wasted all this time looking all over every single scene. GRRRRR

I have the purple crystal, evidently there is a second crystal but can't find it. This game sure is tricky but interesting. Anyhoo ... I've blown up the cart in the mine, still not showing any other crystal. Have a sinking feeling I missed some clue or accomplishing an act before this point. Help, please.
PS: no the guide did not help me. However I could have missed something when reading the guide. Read it twice but... sigh

posted in Redrum ™ on Dec 19, 16 3:27 PM
I know some people liked this game but it's boring as can be and doesn't make any sense. It flops around all over the place and makes me grit my teeth. I've played it about an hour and gave up Try it before you buy it is strongly recommended.

oopsy daizy,, just got it...... embarrassed

I'm sorry to be such a dunce but still don't get the answer on here. I can't make out the picture on the guide either. argg

When I got to the Baroness' mansion I clicked on the guy in the foreground. This guy is good looking, young, and studly. Eye candy for sure. Then he spoke... That handsome guy had a little squeaky high pitched voice (imagine a tiny elf child). Nearly fell out of my chair laughing.
That's gotta be a mistake but who knows, I have more game to play.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps on Oct 11, 16 1:44 PM
Never mind, I found the pattern. This a very long game. Lots of places to go and then re-visit many many times. Whew

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps on Oct 11, 16 11:37 AM
These bee's have to be placed in a certain color pattern. I must have missed seeing the pattern somewhere. Any help from fishies? Thanks.

posted in The Emptiness on Apr 22, 15 5:36 PM
Love2 Miss Lisa... I have missed out on some really good games. How about a couple of game recommendations for todays sale? I've decided on the emptiness but can't settle on the second one. Thanks.

posted in The Emptiness on Apr 22, 15 5:24 PM
Your champagne story made me laugh and reminded me of when Jaws arrived on the scene. We had three teenage boys sitting right behind us and they kept talking out loud about what was going to come next. I asked them politely to stop and they did tone it down a bit but were whispering now. We could still hear them but the excitement of the movie captured our attention. So we're watching the shark expert dive in the water to check out an empty damaged craft and here came the head rolling into the hole. I screamed, my hands went up, and so did my coke... right on them. I was both laughing and apologizing at the same time. They moved to a different spot.

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Feb 24, 15 8:22 PM
Came home, made a sandwich, turned on the computer. Just finished the astrolabe mini game and bingo, time fell into my inventory. I know what to give the sphinx now.
Yeah! Back to the game

posted in Fallen: The Flowers of Evil on Feb 23, 15 1:22 PM
You had it yesterday, you have it today, you will have it tomorrow. What is the answer please? I haven't played this at least a year or more and now can't remember anything to do with the sphinx. I seem to remember something falling out but????
Thanks.

Oh for pete's sake, it's time isn't it?
'you will have it tomorrow' threw me. who knows if a person will have time tomorrow. I was thinking of the word 'future' ... future = time

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Mar 4, 13 12:28 PM
There is a puzzle scene with 3 toy soldiers hanging on chains and one cloud missing to complete the puzzle. When I looked in 'close up' to find out what the puzzle needed, the scene has no way to back up or X to close out the puzzle, as I don't have the cloud. help, I'm stuck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator