Posts created by jfinnin8

I have gotten to the part where I need to get the yolks with the flask The ladder is stuck to my cursor and I cannot get it to release on the tree. I have right clicked, left clicked and it will not release. I cannot go any further in the game as the ladder is with me every move that I make. I have worked hard to get to this point in the game and it is very frustrating that I cannot continue with the game. Please Help!

marydow wrote:I cannot get the cursor to release the ladder outside the Temple (right click, left click, standing doing a happy dance, nada). I have the stone, hook, round insert and crowbar in my inventory but the ladder prevents the cursor from doing ANYTHING - cannot go to another site, kill a vampire, or use anything in the inventory. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but nothing has changed. Does this mean I must start all over again?

i picked up the paintbrush and dipped it in the paint, but it wont let me paint the eye on the portrait. What am I doing wrong?

I have put both of te codes into the machine at least 4 times and I cannot seem to get the telekenisis medal with the hand on it. I have stated the game over three times and I get stuck at the elevator without the fifth medal that I need to continue the game. It is a good game up to that point. I am really getting frutrated with the game. Could someone please tell me what is happening to the game? I have reinstalled it three times and still have the problem.

The two codes that i entered into the machine are as follows: A27A597; and
C68B104 without getting the fifth medal.

HELP! PLEASE?

I have put both of te codes into the machine at least 4 times and I cannot seem to get the telekenisis medal with the hand on it. I have stated the game over three times and I get stuck at the elevator without the fifth medal that I need to continue the game. It is a good game up to that point. I am really getting frutrated with the game. Could someone please tell me what is happening to the game? I have reinstalled it three times and still have the problem.

The two codes that i entered into the machine are as follows: A27A597; and
C68B104 without getting the fifth medal.

HELP! PLEASE?

posted in Soul Journey on Mar 9, 11 1:23 PM
I am at the red car. I have clicked on the hint and it points to the top of the open door on the car. I have clicked everything inside and outside of the car and cannot find the last two banknotes. I have searched for over a half hour.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator