Posts created by elijah5

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 9:21 PM
Best I can help you is this, start at bottom right, turn until the lights up, continue to the next, so on. I did it by just trial and error, tried to write it down to help anyone, but changed to quick on me. the goal is to get all the lights to change to color green.You can go to forums on London classic, you will find the answer there. Hope this helps

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 9:16 PM
I had a hard time with this one too. The color actually gives the combination for the boat lock. After about 20 minutes of trying I just skipped this puzzle.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 9:14 PM
Door handle goes on right hand side. You will need to find 5 different signs which actually means the numbers whether or not #'s/Roman numerals that are not repeated.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 9:12 PM
The magnet that you need is at the Prince Phillip Memorial. When you get the magnet use it on the door panel and it opens to reveal the organ key

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 9:10 PM
If you click on the forums on arranging the bust, I have already given the answer to this. So again, here it is:
1852- Hat
1830- Tea Bag
18285- Boot
1894- Rose
1756-Tea Cup

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 9:08 PM
first one is upright T, second is Sideways T facing left, 3rd is T facing left, 4th is T facing down, 5th is T facing right, and final is upright T. If you poured the water over the bricks in front of the Theatre, that was your clue

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:49 PM
If your referring to the key card for St. James door, you get that after you help the guard with the herbs and sweet bread, he will drop it.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:47 PM
The key card for the janitor's room is on the desk in scotland yard, on top of a book. Which puzzle are you referring to? If you mean key card for St. James you get that from the guard once you help him with the herbs and sweet bread, he will drop it. You will need a handle and that key card to open the door to get in. The handle is buried on right hand side, need shovel and UV light.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:33 PM
The pebble is not in the locked drawer in the apartment. Look for the tall cabinet behind the desk on left and move your cursor over the drawers until it turns into a magnifying glass, open the drawer, zoom in and get the pebble.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:26 PM
Here is the arrangement for the busts:
1852-Hat
1830-Tea Bag
1828-Boot
1894-Rose
1756-Tea Cup

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:23 PM
Not a glitch, when you get the ticket for the theatre from the guard, you will use it to get back into the theatre so you can get the fuses to fix the elevator in the janitor's room.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:20 PM
Key card is not on janitor's desk, it is on the desk in Scotland Yard.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:19 PM
You have to solve the crimes on the board first by using the clues from the letter and newspaper. Once done, then the officer will give you your first stamp. Here is a list of all the stamps for you.
2nd Stamp- Prince Albert Memorial
3rd- Carriage at St. James
4th -Behind Torn Wallpaper in Stamp Room
5th-Behind the Lights once bulbs have been put in and turned on
Good Luck

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:08 PM
The clue was on the bench in front of West Minster Abbey. Take a picture and use it as a reference. Here are the ones I remember:
Top Left Drawer- Sundial
Top Right- Hourglass
Bottom Left- Wall Clock
Botton Right-Digital Clock
Middle Right I think was the Cuckoo Clock?
Middle Left I think was pocket watch?
Good Luck

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 3:02 PM
Everyone's is different, but here was my solution, 1st lever then the last one. Hope this works for you.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 1, 12 7:48 AM
All you need is the two, the letter from the mailbox and the newspaper. Go inside and put on the puzzle board. Once you done that and finished solving the crimes, go and talk to the officer outside.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 5:07 PM
You can't get the combination until after the 4th scroll. When you get to that point and decipher the scroll, you will recieve a cup of hot tea, put next to mirror on the mantle to get the code for the lock

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 5:05 PM
If your talking about the clock on the left and got the pendulum, then you go into the white room on the left. Move pillow on couch get hourglass. You need to collect 6 time pieces to open the cabinet in the green room on the right to get the key for the clock on the right, set the time for that clock the same as the one on the left.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 3:19 PM
What up/down lock are you referring to? Need to be a little more specific. Then maybe someone can help you. I've finished the game, but don't remember an up/down lock.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Jan 31, 12 3:10 PM
No, you shouldn't have to. Here is a list where you can find all the stamps.
1st Stamp: Go to Scotland Yard and talk with the officer, then solve the puzzle on the board once you get what you need, newspaper and letter. Coin for newspaper is in the telephone booth. You will need a key for the mailbox. I can't remember where I got the key.

2nd Stamp: Once you open up Prince Albert's Memorial, there is a stamp inside.

3rd Stamp: Is in the Carriage

4th Stamp: Is in the Stamp room underneath the torn wallpaper.

5th Stamp: is behind the lights when you turn them on. If you don't have the light bulbs, they are in front of the museum-left hand side- zoom into the lamp post and use your pry bar to break the glass and retrieve the bulbs.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator