Posts created by rozanne123

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 30, 15 3:35 PM
I can't get that tiny blue thing that looks like an eye. Tried the suggestions and nothing. Using a Kindle Fire.

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 12, 11 4:15 PM
I can't find the screwdriver in the tavern-help!

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor on Oct 30, 11 1:13 PM
Has it been fixed yet, hope someone responds soon as I want the sale price.

posted in A Vampire Romance: Paris Stories on Jul 19, 11 9:59 AM
this is the worst I have ever seen. You can't find the subway and I am done!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 21, 11 8:39 AM
why was this post removed? Is there an updated version of this game? Hope someone responds.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on May 11, 11 2:00 PM
I can't get to the rose in the vault either. Is there a fix for it? Very disappointed and really don't want start over again! I have scrolled the inventory and all that is left is the gun and the vase.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Apr 29, 11 4:45 PM
I have played the game twice and can't get the key in the chandelier. It had the magnifying glass and I put the oil on the floor to move the chest and then nothing on the chandelier. Does anyone know what to do?

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Mar 6, 11 2:11 PM
I am sorry I am so dumb but what is SE and ERS?

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 19, 11 5:09 PM
Why are the posts by the moderators blocked? It is disappointing that they don't seem interested. They want us to figure out what is wrong. I have two credits because the games have been so bad lately. The access error is very annoying.

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 19, 11 5:06 PM
Tabbitha53 wrote:As soon as I hit 'Play' I get the access denied message.I have reinstalled 3 times now but still getting the same error message.

A reinstall usually fixes any games I get a problem with but sadly not this time.

Any advice gratefully recieved

ty

tabby

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come on Feb 19, 11 3:36 PM
lovely62 wrote:once i made a new profile the game works great!! try to do that and see what happens, The game is really a cool game..thx

I followed this advice and left the game to enter it again and I got the access code violation. Looks like a very good game if you can get into it.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 5, 10 1:59 PM
After reading this I am sorry I bought the game, nothing but problems. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. It locks up, error messages and disappearing inventory. I hope they post when they fix it all.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Nov 12, 10 5:31 AM
Is there a strategy guide for this one?

posted in PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent on Jun 18, 10 9:11 AM
Is there a walkthrough for this game?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 13, 10 10:38 AM
Another very frustrating game by Big Fish. I feel like I am going in circles and not being able to find a way out. Sorry I bought this one!

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 3, 10 3:44 PM
I got to the blank spot and that didn't help. Too bad they didn't have a skip there.

posted in The Inquisitor on Jun 3, 10 3:44 PM
I got to the blank spot and that didn't help. Too bad they didn't have a skip there.

posted in Buried in Time on May 27, 10 3:07 PM
Glad I am not the only one that thought it was a waste. Took me four minutes to uninstall it. Really bad game.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 8, 10 2:19 PM
didn't work, I sent customer service a report yesterday and I hope they can reply soon and I can finish the game.

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 8, 10 1:45 PM
When I load the game, I get the message that Deadtime.exe has quit working and Windows is working on a solution to the problem. I uninstalled and re-installed the game and it still did that. Has anyone else had that problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator