Posts created by JClarke641

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Apr 3, 10 11:01 AM
So ,why are you still playing it????????????????? JEC

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 7, 09 1:45 PM
I'm trying to distract the owner but when I click to exit doo, I can't find either liquid or something to jam fue box. I've clicked on a number of things bu tnothing works....also checked around the stor..here are these items? Thanks. J.C.

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 7, 09 1:41 PM
.C.I'm trying to distract owner but when I click to emergency door, I can't find a liquid or an item to block fuse box...also checked through the store .
Where are these items?

Thanks. J.C.

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Oct 26, 09 12:52 AM
I realize the correct switches are random .....but I have not had any success getting all 5 lights on. Any suggestions? J.C.

Thanks for the help...I finally found it....sneaky lol J.C.

Can't find it in book or potions store, I guess. Where is it? Thanks J.C.

posted in Pahelika: Secret Legends on May 25, 09 4:50 PM
The Skeleton has blocked my way. I have an empty bottle and info sheet about lava, water etc in my inventory....I seem to be stuck trying to balance the lava , water etc. The bucket is sitting at the well having gone down and come up..A little help would be appreciated. Thanks. Jacquie C.

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 31, 09 2:37 PM
Yes, it's true....it's a few years old and was sold under secret of the lost cavern.

Not Echo.

Jacquie Clatke

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 31, 09 1:04 PM
i bought Echo a few days ago, only to discover it's an old game with a NEW title...I really don't like that. Jacquie C,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator