Posts created by dsabin

posted in Dark Dimensions: Somber Song Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 14 10:05 AM
I have the same problem with freezing only it happened towards the end. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still comes to the same frozen screen. Frustrated as I have had problems with other games I bought as well. This has only happened in the last couple of months so what is going on?????

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 15, 14 4:41 PM
Getting multiple access errors on game. Seems more like when you zoom in that this happens. Have re-installed twice now and still get errors. I am at the screen with the bugs and you need the button for up/down/left/right. put the button in place and it has an access error again.

posted in Mysterium: Lake Bliss Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 13 4:36 PM

having a problem in the Bonus play where I go to the caves after speaking with the priest and the Hidden Object where you are building a horn, not sure but the last item to complete can not pick up no matter how many times I click or use the hint. Stopped at this point,

posted in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition on Sep 7, 13 7:54 PM
Picked up the 5th death's scythe blade and it disappeared. Left the game and came back and it is not in my inventory as it should be.Help

Downloaded the game and a couple of minutes into it got a blue screen, thought maybe was having issues and rebooted and tried playing the game again and got a blue screen. Not my computer as I just had it diagnosed etc for the same thing and everything came out fine with hardware and software. No viruses. Could there be a bug in the game?

posted in Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis on Sep 6, 11 5:06 PM
It is obvious that some foreign country or person created this game. Some of the objects that you have to look for in the hidden object screen are not named correctly and makes it confusing. Not a really good game for kids as they would become confused. I certainly was and I play these all the time. It would be a waste of my money to buy.

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 11 5:29 PM
I am having the same problem with the eyes. Help! enjoyed game so far now stuck

posted in Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 11 5:29 PM
I am having the same problem with the eyes. Help! enjoyed game so far now stuck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator