Posts created by klingen

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 16 7:27 PM
Needing friends! I'm on level 17 and I play daily. My code is i2021676. Playing as KatMar. Thanks!

posted in Relic Hunt on Aug 29, 09 6:43 PM
I agree with gertie23.

Any **** game that lasts less than an hour is not worth the money. If it takes someone longer than an hour to complete this game (I bypassed the storyline), that gives me cause to pause and wonder...

I give this game three thumbs down. The graphics and music were nice but the storyline and grammar were not.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 10, 09 11:06 PM
I've played three times so far and have had a different ending each go round. Has anyone played more? The stepmother, the mother and the father have appeared, each with a varying story concerning Robbie.

The bags are in the costume store by the register and are given to you when you find the apple.

I've played the game twice and got a different ending both times. I had to go back to the castle tower and there was the explanation of the ending.

The pineapple will be exposed when you find the last hidden piece. Put it into the blender...

You need keys, located through one of the stage curtains and they will open a door located behind another curtain. There you will find where the lever needs to go in order to open the trap door. Remember, try all corners of the stage and go through all curtains.

The fuse box is located at the back entrance of the stage. You can find the entrance through one of the curtains on the main stage.

I'm enjoying the game (wish the real park was closer to me than in Kenosha, WI) and like the fact that you have to find different objects each time you start a new game. And surprise! The ending varies, too!

Yup! And I've also noticed that when the words are displayed (those that are spoken by the characters) they're incomplete, not all the words show up.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 6, 09 10:06 PM
This game is supposed to have each character talking but I've only heard one voice once and that was the lady selling candles. The end credits list those who do the voice overs but I don't hear anything. Is anyone else having this problem?

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Aug 19, 08 9:24 AM
Got a message from BF stating that the glitch was fixed so I downloaded the game and played it. Waiting to hear from all others to find out if they, too, are able to play. Fun game but difficult to find many of the objects.

posted in Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House on Aug 16, 08 7:51 PM
The game does end once Natalie has placed all the bugs within the chief's office at the police station and then goes to a screen where Natalie listens in on what Chief Johnson has to say.

It doesn't end quite the way I thought it would, kind of abrupt and I did expect more of a finale.

posted in The Secret of Margrave Manor on Aug 16, 08 9:24 AM
I found this to be the most boring game out of over a dozen that I own. It's very tedious and leaves one to believe there is more to the game then there actually is.

You collect various objects from around the manor which are placed in the basement. One assumes that they will then have to find HO in that room and solve the mystery further. It leaves you with a percentage of items found that varies from player to player. Then...nothing. You don't explore that room like you think you will have to.

You find Grandfather and...are left thinking there will be a sequel because the end leaves one with the thought, "That's it?!"

This HO game was a waste of my money.

posted in Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket on Aug 16, 08 9:11 AM
If I remember correctly, isn't there a clock you move the hands on to correspond with the numbers? I've played too many of these games and could be mistaken about the ending with another HO game.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Aug 16, 08 8:59 AM
I, too, am having problems downloading this game. It must have a glitch in the program and I'll assume Big Fish will have to look into it. Too many people encountering the same trouble.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator