Posts created by ackskip

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 18, 14 2:42 PM
I too have been having the problem that each day the game signs me in as a different person. Does any one have a solution to this problem?

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Oct 24, 11 6:03 PM
I am stuck at the blacksmith final web were the best possible moves is 4 the but I was only able to get down to 6 moves. Can anyone out there help me?

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 8, 11 5:20 PM
If you put your curser on the train station it should allow you to go back into the train station. From there just back up to go through the mine. Hope that helps.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 7, 11 4:46 PM
Can anyone help me find the button for the elevator? I have the handle but I need button to call the elevator.

I love this game. Once I started to play I did not want to stop. So far my highest score is 55860. I was so happy that I was finally able to get the gold trophy.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 5:50 PM
I too had no sound when I played the game. Also, it went very slow from sceen to sceen and sometimes it went back for a few seconds before moving onto the next sceen.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jan 20, 10 5:08 AM
Thank you so much, I have been stuck on that puzzle for a long time.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jan 18, 10 5:23 PM
Hi, I have been try for a long time to get this puzzle and I can't. Can anyone out there help me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator